[Giveaway] One million ruppees + dozens of promos!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by PlasmaBanana, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Grats on 3 years! :D

Knock Knock. Who's there? Smell Mop...

(Yeah, you can use that :cool:)
  2. One of my favorites:

A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: 'Ugh, that's the ugliest baby I've ever seen!' The woman walks to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: 'The driver just insulted me!' The man says: 'You go up there and tell him off. Go on, I'll hold your monkey for you.'
    607, Icestra, NuclearBobomb and 4 others like this.
  3. Sweet giveaway! XD

There is a French man, a Mexican man, and an American man all on a plane together. The plane gets to heavy and starts to crash. They each decide to throw something overboard. The French man take a Crossiant (Or however you spell it), and throws it over board, saying "we have too many of these in our country any way". The Mexican man takes a taco and throws it overboard saying, "we have too many of these in our country anyways". The American throws the Mexican overboard.....

(I mean no offense to any people, I simply found it funny when I heard it.... I personally have no problems with the Mexican people)
  4. Interviewer- What do you consider your greatest weakness?

Me- My honesty.

Interviewer- I don't think that's a weakness...

Me- To be honest, that's a stupid question.
  5. Guy walks into a bar...

Says "Ouch!"

Yeah, now that's a quality joke :)
  6. Congrats !!
    Why do mermaids WEAR seashells? Because B-shells are too small and D-shells are too big
  7. I wish I could say I didn't laugh when I saw this *facepalm*
  8. Congrats Plasma!
    This Is My Entry:
    How can you tell you have a really bad case of acne?

It's when the blind try to read your face!
  9. can u only enter once? and thanks
    Equinox_Boss and WardleDeBoss like this.
  10. Congrats on 3 years.

Joke
    Old people at weddings always poke me and say "you're next". So I started saying the same thing at funerals.
  11. Congrats on 3 years!

What do you can an emo a cappella group?

Self Harmony

(Yes the grammar is correct, it is "a cappella" not "cappella")
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. Congrats on 3 years :)

What do you call a lazy baby kangaroo?

A pouch potato :D
  13. Congrats on 3 years!
    and thanks for this giveaway!

14. Congratz, and thank you! :)

And for a joke:

what's brown and sticky?

- "A Stick!"
    607 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  15. Congratz on your 3 years! On to the 6 :D

When Beethoven died he was buried in a churchyard. A couple days later, the town drunk was walking through the cemetery and heard some strange noise coming from the area where Beethoven was buried. Terrified, the drunk ran and got the priest to come and listen to it. The priest bent close to the grave and heard some faint, unrecognizable music coming from the grave. Frightened, the priest ran and got the town magistrate.
    When the magistrate arrived, he bent his ear to the grave, listened for a moment, and said, "Ah, yes, that's Beethoven's Ninth Symphony, being played backwards."
    He listened a while longer, and said, "There's the Eighth Symphony, and it's backwards, too. Most puzzling." So the magistrate kept listening; "There's the Seventh... the Sixth... the Fifth..."

Suddenly the realization of what was happening dawned on the magistrate; he stood up and announced to the crowd that had gathered in the cemetery, "My fellow citizens, there's nothing to worry about. It's just Beethoven decomposing."
    607, ToastFTW, PlasmaBanana and 5 others like this.
  16. Congrats on 3 years!
    What do you get when you cross a cat and a duck?
    A duck-filled fattypuss.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. Plus then the little mermaid might turn into an unrated movie and some children's innocence might be ruined
    Doorfne and Equinox_Boss like this.
  18. Congrats on 3 years and appreciate the giveaway!

Q: What do you call a blind dinosaur?

A: Doyouthinkhesaurus
    TomvanWijnen and Equinox_Boss like this.