[Giveaway] One million ruppees + dozens of promos!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by PlasmaBanana, Apr 20, 2017.

1. So the 23rd marks my 3rd year on emc, and while I'm currently very inactive, emc used to be my life. Never would I have thought that a minecraft server would have such a great community full of wonderful people.
    Over my three years, promo collecting has been one of my favorite things to do on emc and I've acquired a lot of them, but none of them are getting any use or attention locked up in chests on a villager infested residence, so I've decided to give some away!
    To get a promo, you have to make me laugh by posting a joke as a comment (while supplies last). If you want to see all the promos you can win, visit 18609, go to promo district, and it'll be the first chest u see. I will be mailing you a promo at random.
    The rupees will be given to ten people (so 100k per person) who comment on this thread at random by inputting all the names into an app and having it choose randomly. I will draw the names on the 23rd. So, comment away!

Also new thing I just thought of, the jokes that win I will now like to make it a bit more clear.

Okay, the people that won the 100k are:
    Qkazoo
    FadedMartian
    RebornGold
    Fallouthood55
    Olive7079
    Raayn
    AdinD
    Mjnoe70
    Mrclydebarrow
    Carbonyx!

Thank you for participating! I will be holding an event soon to drop the rest of the promos that were not won, so be on the lookout!
    607, RainbowPony, SirTah and 6 others like this.
  2. Congrats and Thanks

Why did the boy bring a ladder to school?
    He wanted to go to high school.

Did not laugh? click smp8 on my signature ;) There you will have a long laugh
    607, SirTah, WardleDeBoss and 2 others like this.
  3. What's funny?
    This comment. DIDJA LAUGH?!1?11
  4. Congrats and thanks!! :)

A joke hmm

The current president.. :D
    Did u laugh?
  5. Great giveaway idea! Ok, so, this guy and his friend are camping in the woods. The first one left hunting and came back with a rabbit. The second guy asked "How did you get that?" The first replied, "I followed the tracks, followed the tracks, and BAM! I shot the rabbit!". He left hunting the next day and came back with a deer. The second guy asked "How did you get that" the first replied, "I followed the tracks, followed the tracks, and BAM! I shot the deer". So the next day the Second guy left hunting and came back all scarred and bruised. The first guy asked "How did that happen?" The second guy replied, "I followed the tracks, followed the tracks, and BAM! A train hit me!"

Sorry for this being so long, but I like this joke XD congratulations on 3 years!
    607, PlasmaBanana, SirTah and 4 others like this.
  6. Where do animals go when their tail falls off?

The retail store
    607, Carbonyx, RainbowPony and 5 others like this.
  7. A joke you say?

Well the word "joke" is technically a joke :D
    Oh, my life is also a joke too.
  8. What did the caveman order at the restaurant?.............A club sandwich!!!
  9. Congrats on 3 years and maybe you'll find time and interest in coming back to EMC more often to enjoy the game, old and new players!

I figure, use a minecraft true life story: I have only been playing minecraft 4 months but from paying attention I got some diamond armor and enchants. I joined an outpost, large enough to have builders and military. I like building/terraforming, so I was doing roads. The military came out to help keep things off me at night and kept getting killed. I asked and they were on difficulty 1! What? Then I noticed the "military" had no armor on. Sorry that makes me laugh as I was in enchanted diamond armor on difficulty 5 when building.
  10. Congrats on 3 years.

you this read wrong.
    you went back to to re-read it.
    the last sentence is wrong, and
    and so is this one is too. :p
    Hopefully I this did right and
    someone gets fooled by it :)
  11. Congrats on 3 years!
  12. Thanks for the giveaway!! Why Can't a nose be 12 inches long?

Because it'll be a foot ;)
  13. Awesome giveaway but did you know some of my skeleton jokes don't tickle my funny bone like they used too or even crack me up a bit :p
    WardleDeBoss and Equinox_Boss like this.
  14. Why don't they play poker in the Jungle?

TOO MANY CHEETAHS
  15. Thank you for the giveaway :D
  16. congrats.
    What is the difference between a snowman and a snowwoman?

Snowballs.

17. Dude! Don't tell me you are leaving!?!???

Why did the chicken cross the road?
    To prove to the possum that it could be done.
  18. Congrats on 3 years and thanks for the giveaway! :)

How does a train eat?
    It goes chew chew.
  19. Congrats on 3 years. Best of luck with future endeavors :)

INTERVIEWER: What's your greatest strength?

ME: Shapeshifting

INTERVIEWER: Is that so?

INTERVIEWER: Yes

INTERVIEWER: Holy shit
    Faithcaster, 607, Vortixin and 6 others like this.
  20. Congrats on 3 years!

As a blonde, this has always been one of my favorites.

Once there were 3 people in an airplane, one took a bite out of an apple. She thought it was too sweet so she threw it out of the plane. The second person took a bite out of a lemon and she thought it was too sour so, she threw it out of the plane. Then the last person took a bite out of a grenade and he thought it was too crunchy so, he threw it out of the plane. Then they landed and decided to go for a walk. They first passed a little girl who was crying and they asked, "little girl, little girl, why are you crying?" and the little girl said, "an apple came
    down and killed my new kitty". Next they passed a little boy who was also crying. And they again asked, "little boy, little boy,
    why are you crying?" and the little boy said, "a lemon came down and killed my new puppy." Then they passed a blonde sitting on
    the side walk laughing her butt off. They asked, "why are you laughing so hard?" and the blonde said, "I farted and the
    building behind me blew up!!"