[Giveaway] March Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by ThaKloned, Mar 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was given an enchanted diamond sword to get on my feet and then when I died in the nether they gave me another one :p and I had it for ages because it was a really good sword until I died in the nether again and lost 20K of my stuff :(
    CallumDAKing and ThaKloned like this.
  2. After a long trip through the wasteland, I had battled many creatures and was low on food with armor beginning to fail. My sword was strong and enchanted so I forged on through the darkness of the night. As the rain began to fall and I was working through a maze of trees, I suddenly was beset by 2 zombies in my path. I slashed at the first one and beat a hasty retreat only to fall into the crosshair of a sniper. With my health falling fast, the darkness closing around me, I decided to run for it. With a mighty jump I leaped up the hill to land next to a creeper who was primed to blow..... and then darkness fell.... I went back and searched but was unable to find the exact location where my stuff was. My sword was one of those chicken skewer things and I wanted it back! Well I could not find it

A couple minutes later I got a PM from a player who said they found my stuff (with my head) in the bottom of a crater and asked if I had died recently in the waste. So these two brave souls brought me my stuff without any request for payment of service. I quickly gave each of these adventurers 1k rupees for their trouble.

Thank you both kind and gentle souls,
    ThaKloned likes this.
  3. It may be small, but when I first joined EMC, in december, one of my friends gave me 'Holiday Cookies'. They were really just regular cookies, but it made me feel really welcomed.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  4. When I first joined my neighbor who had a small store allowed me to make some money by selling all of the stuff I collected to him since he saw that I was new and needed help.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  5. When I first joined somebody who was sadly leaving, gave me all of this Voter Items and Promos. He joined back a few months ago and so gave him his Voter Items back and some promos. :p
    ThaKloned likes this.
  6. Someone gave me money for my birthday ;)
    ThaKloned likes this.
  7. Git in where ya fit in!
  8. A buddy of mine, bought me a Allison at545 transmission for my truck! I was shocked!:D
    Also, Thank you for the giveaway!
    ThaKloned likes this.
  9. My brother gave me his laptop and tablet which I am so grateful of him.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  10. Once someone kept the door opened while ill was entering... (The society i libe with isnt that generous =\) welll, an easier one is that my mom always makes me breakfast in the morning ❤️
    ThaKloned likes this.
  11. My brother gave me some treats today...
    ThaKloned likes this.
  12. There's so many generous souls who've been so kind to me; you know who you are :D
    A creative player who made custom skins for me for free. An iron voucher just left nonchalant in my freebies box with a note for me to use. 2 kind souls who claimed derelict residences near me so I could do my road edits. The impromptu 100th day party thrown for me. A dear EMC friend gave me some awesome renamed items, better then any promo, and my first gold voucher. And those established pillars of the community everyone looks up to, taking the time to help me out with little things.
    There's so many more I want to mention. I might have to make my own thank you thread though to do them justice. But know, all those little things will never be forgotten. Thank you.
    And thank you klone! Know that if the rng graces me with anything, that I will be paying that item forward also ^_^
    ThaKloned likes this.
  13. Thanks for doing this! :)
    I feel like every friend of mine has been generous enough to be my friend. <3
    Dufne and ThaKloned like this.
  14. My brother gifted Minecraft to me. He literally changed my life.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  15. When I very first joined
    (Years ago now, on my original account which I gave away and was then banned)
    I didn't understand redstone at all.
    I mean AT ALL. This person spent 4+ hours teaching me everything about redstone. From circuits to digital clocks.
    To me, that meant so much. I gave him my 15k starting, which he gave back instantly. I remember vividly the next day, creating a redstone circuit for myself (Literally the simplest, 3 repeater thing ever. And I was proud of myself.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  16. All great stuff! :)
  17. Someone gave me a diamond. Although it seems like nothing, the thought was nice.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  18. Someone donated a chest of books and quills when I was quite low that would have cost me money I didn't have at the time to replace them.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  19. Someone gave me some money to get started.
    ThaKloned likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.