[Giveaway] March Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by ThaKloned, Mar 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It wasn't a given item but one time I was downtown with my babysitter after it had rained, so there was water on the curb
    We were waiting for the bus and some frick nugget thought it would be a good idea to splash a 4 year old child (me) but someone else who was also waiting for the bus jumped in front of me and took the splash.
    I am eternally greatful
    ThaKloned likes this.
  2. On the first server I ever joined for MC, I found the (as I do here) that most people were generous and helpful. We were given some diamond blocks to make tools and armour, food, and it helped us get to know how things worked while letting us survive a few mistakes along the way :)

Ducky and I were grateful for all the help and pointers.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  3. All added. Enter now for stuff! :p
  4. Someone once bought me diamond supporter. I was very grateful.

Thanks kloned for the giveaway.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  5. Well honestly, a friend once gave up their crush for me. My best friend had liked this girl starting last year and not knowing I did too found out I liked her too. It was at this moment I realized he was a great friend because he told me that he would move on from her and let me have her. I didn't ask for this but now me and that girl are okay friends and growing each day.

That's all.
    TomvanWijnen and ThaKloned like this.
  6. There is a guy on smp5 that give me tools an blocks to use on all kinds of things.
    There was also a nice lady who gave me a highly enchanted diamond chestplate for no reason. Thanks for the giveaway!
    fBuilderS and ThaKloned like this.
  7. There's a group of people from smp5 that gives me something special every day ;)
    ThaKloned likes this.
  8. When I stopped playing ages ago and my res's went derelict someone gave me some supplies and rupees to get started again.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  9. A really good friend of mine helped me rebuild my res for free
    ThaKloned likes this.
  10. I would like to enter! A youtuber who plays Minecraft (and occasionally Plague Inc.), held a giveaway of 4 minecraft gift codes to 4 random people who subbed. I was one of the winners and that's how PhoenixAffinity became a minecraft account :)
    ThaKloned likes this.
  11. I'd like to enter! I had to leave EMC for around 2 months, went up to Connecticut to visit my grandmother and my grandfather passed and without knowing who did it or why, someone voted for me every day to keep me from going derelict and saved me res, if anyone here did that, I thank you profusely!!!
    TomvanWijnen, ThaKloned and Acemox2k like this.
  12. One of my best friends on the EMPIRE help me so much and is helping me with my house
    ThaKloned likes this.
  13. I got a free pencil from my teacher at school.
    RealTomsmasher and ThaKloned like this.
  14. I'm not a lady.
  15. I was referring to someone else on SMP5 xD

Edit: It has occured to me that it was u xD Im sorry...
    fBuilderS and God_Of_Gods like this.
  16. Someone gave me some awesome starter tips when I first joined! Even though I knew most of them, he redirected me to the wiki, where I signed up for forums! I find this an act of kindness because I'd be lost without those tips ;)
    ThaKloned likes this.
  17. No apology necessary. It could have been one of my alts too but happy to please. I'm just not a lady. Not that being a lady is a bad thing. Many of my favorite people are ladies. For instance Krysyy and my Mom. I'm just not one of them, that's all.
    Omegian04 likes this.
  18. Free stuffz!
  19. I have a friend who knew I was busy and couldn't finish my house and he finished and built me another one :)
    ThaKloned likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.