[Giveaway] Giveaway of Idiotic Proportions!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by ThaKloned, Sep 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I fail a lot. One of my worst fails has to be using my phone in my hand and then feeling my pocket for my phone, realizing it wasn't there and having a small anxiety attack. 'Nuff said. Thanks for the giveaway!
    ThaKloned likes this.
  2. Erg, I guess I always learn from my failures, so I don't necessarily consider them "failures"... except when walking into a door, which I did today. I know by now not to walk into doors, so that was a fail :p
    ObscureGolem and ThaKloned like this.
  3. My biggest mistake might've been when I left EMC. I didn't know it at first, but when I came back it was bittersweet. Most of my old friends had left and all my stuff was gone. I have gotten a pretty good grip in the past month or two, though.
  4. Just know that finch bought it for less than 10k ;)
    ThaKloned likes this.
  5. Those technically aren't even supposed to exist. I believe they were supposed to have been fixed, bit the fix hasn't gone out yet.

Also, no fail... yet. ;)
    ThaKloned and FDNY21 like this.
  6. i wanna win it so i can give it away lol
    ThaKloned and whatkom like this.
  7. hmmm my biggest fail, jumped a 6 1/2 high ramp on my bike and landed flat. Then ran over my toe breaking it, fun.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  8. Count me in :D
    Rhythmicaly and ThaKloned like this.
  9. I couldn't find a fail but I have this:

PenguinDJ and ThaKloned like this.
  10. I crai because

fish

But in all seriousness, I failed a few years back. Actually, I can't post the story here... It's too embarrassing...

Once in school my shirt became attached to my jacket (somehow...) and when I pulled off my jacket, my shirt also came off. In class... Ahh, third grade, what a wonderful time.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  11. I'd love to win this fabulously overpriced helmet
    My failure as an EMC player is buying from the EMC store for the first 3 weeks or so of my empire career like a clown. Buying stuff i easily could've farmed like wood and stone and stuff. alas
    Kytula and ThaKloned like this.
  12. My biggest mistake was accidentally killing an enraged guardian when they first came out because my texture pack made it look like a regular zombie, ended up killing a then 100k zombie.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  13. My biggest fail recently was when I wanted to purchase yogurt for a snack I asked the following...
    "Which is bigger, a pint or a quart?" (My brain legitimately wasn't operating at that moment...)
    I had a long, work day... :confused:
    ThaKloned likes this.
  14. my biggest mistake is losing my 2013 labor bench ;-;
    ThaKloned likes this.
  15. You're a nub.. you always qualify :D
    Abele and PenguinDJ like this.
  16. I would love to enter. Sounds like fun! Biggest fail huh...um...oh! How about when I was out in the wilderness and there was a 1x1 hole in the ground and I don't pay any attention/think much of it and when I step in it I fall 30+ blocks into lava. :p
    Kytula and ThaKloned like this.
  17. That's a beauty for sure :D
  18. I wanna enter please :D
    I don't remember any fails of mine. Bcuz i'm too fab :D

JK I just have a really bad memory ._. Actually I remember when I was in the tutorial, a lot of other people were joining mc too. So every now and then it'd say Please welcome blah blah to emc! and i'd welcome them. Then when I finished, it said Please welcome Salman_Majid (My old username) to emc!
    So of course, not thinking straight because i'd been up the whole night the other night, I welcomed myself.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.