[Giveaway] Giveaway of Idiotic Proportions!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by ThaKloned, Sep 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ill enter
    ThaKloned likes this.
  2. I shall enter!
    ThaKloned likes this.
  3. I shall also enter the runnings :p
    ThaKloned likes this.
  4. Just a few of my biggest fails:

In MC, when I first bought the game and played it, I thought everything was my friend. I died roughly two dozen times in under ten minutes. :eek:

In RL, once I was so tired I put toothpaste on my hairbrush. >_<
    ThaKloned likes this.
  5. My Biggest Fail: Wasting over 100,000r on bad made-up events I tried to think of.

Also parkour. :) Thanks for the giveaway!
    ThaKloned likes this.
  6. My biggest fail: Forgetting to turn my difficulty up to 6 or 7 when I found a Momentus. I was fighting it on level 1 XD.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  7. lol my biggest mistake was breaking a enchantment table and getting banned for 4 days... worst 4 days ever
    :)
    ThaKloned likes this.
  8. Since I forgot to say my fail, this is probably it:
    I was digging an overworld tunnel, and came across a lava pool. I placed some water and started mining the obsidian. I was standing above a block that I was mining. I broke it, fell in to the pool, and the lava above me turned to obsidian. I lost full diamond armor and a ton of rails. But hey, it's just rupees. :p

Either that, or forgetting I was on diff 7 when I spawned a wither. Needless to say, a bunch of my stuff (including 2 wither skulls and probably some promo that I forgot about) blew up. :p
    ThaKloned likes this.
  9. Imma join you guys.
    Biggest mistake ever? Probably diluting sulfuric acid in water too fast without an ice bath. The 4 L beaker broke (sounded more like it exploded) and diluted acid spilled all over me and the lab bench. Glad I was wearing safety goggles, cause I almost never do. A cold shower and a one foot hole in my white coat will remind me never to do this again.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  10. I liek cheeze

Enter me! Marlixe Helmet = <3
    ThaKloned likes this.
  11. My biggest fail has to be when I sprained my thumb using my phone xD.
    I was in the backseat of my car and I was trying to push the home button on my phone, but it wouldn't work (The phone didn't fit the case) I used the joint of my thumb to get more force, but I was pushing to hard and my thumb spazzed out and was sprained. My parents took me to the hospital to get an x-ray, because we thought it was broken. When the nurse walked in and found out what happened, she looked so annoyed and her facial expression said "What is wrong with America."
    Finalysm, PenguinDJ and ThaKloned like this.
  12. When I first got on EMC I had no idea how villagers worked, I tried showering them in water to refresh the paper trade. It didn't work.
    Miss_Peevle, PenguinDJ and ThaKloned like this.
  13. My biggest fail today is not seeing this thread during this whole month until now...
    ThaKloned likes this.
  14. My biggest fail was coming to school without my bag :oops:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.