[GiveAway] Chespin's and Chris's 1k!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by ChespinLover77, May 6, 2017.

1. #567 and my Favorite memory is all the fun times I have built and talked with all my friends on emc :)
    ChespinLover77 likes this.
  2. I do not watch it, but my irl twin does. I'm more into the SuperGirl and Scorpion Seris :)
    I'm gonna do a memories I havnt shared yet, cause I've shared a lot of them throughout the forums.
    One of my favorite memories was opening my "Grand hotel of 6028" wasn't the best but I had fun with friends building and running it.
    That would probably be a tie between FNM and Mob Arena they are pretty much the only events I am able to attend regularly :)
    Please include a memories or question :)
    Who do you think I am a mathmatician?! I can't solve that! XD ;)
    Hm probably would have to be New York Cheesecake
    X_Glitch_X and Allicanto like this.
  3. i just liked all the times that i went on a random res and explored something nice ^^ the tiny details that you can make in such a pixelated game...
    NathanRP and ChespinLover77 like this.
  4. Hey there's a name i havnt seen in a while! Glad to see ya still around bud <3
    SteamingFire likes this.
  5. Fresh 'n back :3
  6. Ok then, I still want the same number, and wat is ur favorite promo on EMC?
  7. Favorite memory? Something involving Dufne.
    512 please :)
    ChespinLover77 and Dufne like this.
  8. Congratulations!
    Why do you call me Waaaaaiiil ? :p
  9. Hm probably the ham hacker :)
    I like to come up with fun names for a lot of people :p
    <3 <3 <3
    Will_McNab likes this.
  10. One day to enter! Deadline is the 11th at 5pm emc time!
  11. Congrats on 1000 days! I have a lot of favorite memories on EMC... I would say one good one each year I have been on EMC.

Definitely my favorite time of EMC was my first year. The old tutorial, shop, spawn area, it all just gave the great feeling that made Minecraft a better game to me. I'd say specifically the best part was when I first joined and I was walking around town visiting amazing reses wondering where everyone was and they just gave me confusing 5 digit numbers I didn't know the meaning of yet.
    My second and third year on EMC was also amazing because my good friend in real life joined and we created our great business B.T.B. Enterprises. Also it is when I had my 1000 days and the event I hosted was amazing and a lot of fun.
    Currently I'm in my 4th year, approaching 5 years, and the first part of my 4th year is probably my worst year on EMC. Especially considering I was banned for 6 months, although in a way my 4th year is a great year for me. In less than 100 days back I got 16 reses in a 4x4 area, made a lot of production on B.T.B. Enterprise's B.T.B. City project (big thanks to K_Kick he has helped an extreme amount), and I reached 1 million rupees for the first time in my nearly 5 years.

Oya and I will pick number 730... although I didn't check what numbers other people picked so if it is already picked then I'll go with 173.

Thank You
    ~Benthebobjr
  12. Number 834
    My favourite memory is meeting my internet best friend on Empire Minecraft.
    Congrats on being 1000 days old!
  13. Giveaway ended! Will draw raffle tonight, and pm those who have won for instructions on how to collect their prizes!
  14. The Results are in!

1st prize goes to....
    haastregt! Who picked 235, the number was 296!

2nd with 90k goes to....
    Nuclearbobomb! Who chose 500 and was a whopping 4 numbers off! (496)

Last but not least...
    The one, the only, MAN CUB! This lil cub grabbed 567 and the number chosen was 575! (Wow only 8 off :eek:)

We will pm you guys shortly for how to get your prizes ! Congratz and thanks to all who participated!
  15. wow, didnt expect that!
    Thanks alot for hosting and congrats to all winners :D!
    Patr1cV and HaastregtLover77 like this.