[Giveaway, AMA] 600th day, 1000th post, 500th like, My Birthday

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Luckygreenbird, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Ill take 27, nice bird! After this post im 3 away from 1000 and about 40 likes away from 500 :p
    BlackKnight1021 likes this.
  2. Ill throw my hat into the ring. #3o

Also what the hey "Do you feel weird or anything about the fact all those things happened around the same time?"
    Luckygreenbird likes this.
  3. 31 please! Congratz on everything you've mentioned!
  4. 30 if that's taken, then 34
  5. Am I the only one who thinks this is unfair that 10 more spots were added half-way through this? Its like those times when kids change the rules of a game right in the middle of the game. Some of us did this because we thought we had a decent chance of winning, just to find that our chances dropped significantly. It is just a little frustrating. I don't mean to be rude or stop people from having a chance at this, I just want my voice to be heard and I do believe strongly in a first come, first served basis. :)
  6. I'm older than you by a couple of days ^_^ (mine was the 11th)
  7. That is one swaggy bird
  8. So. . . this thread has not given me any alerts in the past two days.
    Therefore, I believe it is time to wrap up the thread. :p
    It looks great!
    I had the plan to couple at least 2 or more things together at once. I figured I would aim for my birthday + 1000 posts. I hadn't even checked my days on the empire to see that my 600th fell in mid-march. It was surprising still that my likes hovered around a steady rising to 500 just in the days before my b-day. I sure am not going to complain that they fell together in the same couple of days. :) It gives me a reason to host a giveaway.

Having strictly 25 entrants was never a set rule. Indeed this was first-come-first-basis, the ones who got here first got to pick the number they wanted. The reason I would hold off on having a large amount of numbers available was so that the names would not be so far spaced out on the list. On it makes it difficult to use random.org when I keep drawing blanks (numbers drawn that do not have a corresponding name). What if someone did really win when I thought I had drawn a blank? That isn't very fair. With this method I turned out with only 4 blanks almost consecutive to each other. Choosing a number will work out well.
    When it came down to deciding a time, I at first considered a restriction of numbers and a short amount of time, but I decided against that. I wanted as many people as possible to be a part of this occasion. This event is due for all to celebrate. :) The only restriction on entrants was that I would stop taking them "96 hours after" my first post. No rules were changed, merely numbers added.
    Besides, why come to an event for what you can get out of it? Come for what you can be. . . a part of my celebration!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Now for the actual numbers drawing. The one and only winner is (*drum roll*):

9. Luckypat

Congrats Luckypat! I will set up an access chest with his prizes at my res spawn.

EDIT: Wait, no, I can just mail it!
    Thanks to all who could be a part of my celebration. :)
    Damiensmom11 and BlackKnight1021 like this.
  9. its because he has the word 'lucky' in his name :p
  10. 18 plz congrats on 600th
  11. Contest is over... has been for about 10 days