[GIVEAWAY] 957 Days.. More to Come.

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by EnderMagic1, Jun 25, 2017.

?

Do you remember your first day?

Yes 24 vote(s) 96.0%
Nah. 1 vote(s) 4.0%
  1. Last giveaway, I claimed I was 3 years, but I was actually 2 years. :eek: Oops.
    607 likes this.
  2. Hopefully I'm not too late. Anyway my best memories would be the fire floor and pvp events :p
    EnderMagic1 likes this.
  3. I Think It Was My First Day, Annd I Went To The Smp4 Goldfarm/Ironfarm. And I Grinded For 2 Hours.
    Bosoc At The Time Carocoii. And We grinded Alot That Month. Then I Met Thommylicious There :)
    It Made Me Stay Because Of Them
    SkeleTin007 and PhoenixAffinity like this.
  4. Happy 2 years on EMC! I know personally time goes by fast, as I remember when I joined in Early 2012 (on another acc.) and i have very fond memories of EMC and I am starting to make more good memories as we speak! Cheers to another year! :D
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  5. Haha. I could not forget my first days either... as I was new to mc as well as emc... so new next to nada! (Hardly better today in fact...)

I just lucked in to the same server as Sachrock (oh mighty egg) who was extremely helpful at getting me oriented a bit and off I went. It really helped me at the time.. and later I met Anon and Bara and Finch... so had the guidance feom several really knowlegable types. Made all the difference for me... so here I yam.

And so is Capt Bloodbeard and all the rest now as well.
    mjnoe70, SkeleTin007 and EnderMagic1 like this.
  6. One of my favorite EMC memories is of Eviltoade's murder mystery event. It was so much fun, and I especially enjoyed the trivia and drop party as I was able to win many promos. :D The murder mystery part was exciting, although I spent that time hunting for the hidden sign! :) Congrats on almost 1000 days!
  7. Who Won?
  8. Are we still able to join?
  9. Oops let me get the winner.
    Sorry, the giveaway is closed now.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  10. Congratz! You won. :) Sending rupees now.
  11. well, guess too little too late. I somehow totally overlooked this one. Congratulations Phoenix!

And a belated (but still well meant) congratulations on your soon-to-be 1000 days & your blog post Ender!
    PhoenixAffinity and mjnoe70 like this.
  12. Congrats Phoenix!
  13. So I missed this when going on but alls good, loved the time line and some of the stories. Congratz on 1000ish days! As a new player (in EMC terms) I don't have near the stories... I think I'm coming up on 200 days, I'll likely do something then and try to document my much smaller story of time.

...but I do recall my first day when I tried to pay attention to the tutorial but got out and just ran out of spawn. The builds on an online server (no clue of who or when types of things then or how to find out then) on smp9 around spawn were just awe inspiring.

Sadly, I recall it seemed dead and no one welcomed me (probably on purpose) or offered help. I was taken, I built a small wood shack on my brand new res.

Not to go to much further but my smp9 was short lived as my family are all MC players, so I convinced one of my daughters to join, who just did things without discussion. So as the Clampet's once did I took down my shack stored all my newly found items from the first couple days in the wild in a couple chests hidden in the ground, then used /vault to move to smp1 and get a res reasonable distance from her. Today, between my wife, 3 kids and a psuedo-adopted friend of theirs we have 10 residences in a bunch on smp1 that are side by side. Gotta love kids, vaults and /res forceclaim!

Probably a bit beyond day 1 but not to much. That move and family joining sure did make me learn quicker.
    PhoenixAffinity and 607 like this.