Giveaway! [100 Days on EMC!]

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Otus_NigRum, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Thank you!

Probably orange, it's just so satisfying to look at
    q1zx likes this.
  2. Thanks :)

I don't watch disney that match, but it would probably be Baloo
    607 likes this.
  3. The giveaway ends tonight, get them in as soon as you can, I'll pick the winners tomorrow :)

Oh yeah, I also just hit 100 days a few hours ago
  4. I think I'm too late... :(
    I still wanted to say congratz on 100 days though! Quite the achievement to stick around for that long... :)
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  5. Ah, that's an interesting pick!
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  6. I'll still enter you in because of your help that you provided when I joined. Thank you so much
  7. What’s your most favourite type of debate?
  8. Music and Political, it's the easiest, except people like to use the system to their advantage and get some admin or something involved in it because they can't take what I say.
  9. And... The winners are in. I used a randomizer to pick the winners and here they are. Remember, I appreciate all of your kind words and questions, and I would be happy to giveaway my rupees to all of you, but that is not possible :mad:. So, this was up to random.org to decide.

1st Place of 15,000r: OriginalScuf
    2nd Place of 10,000r: GeneralWillikers
    3rd Place of 5,000r: q1zx

Thank you for a great 100 days, I love this community so much. I will be doing more giveaways more often in fact! :D

Winners will receive their rupee prizes today.
    SkeleTin007 and FadedMartian like this.
  10. Thank you for the giveaway! Hope Rhy doesn’t see that I won :p and congratulations again on 100 days! Here’s to the next 100! -Cheers
    Scuffers and Otus_NigRum like this.
  11. :D Thank you
  12. Well congrats to Otus for his 100 days on EMC:rolleyes: and congratulations to those who won some rupees...
    Great, I missed out on my chance to get my 15k back from you Otus :p