Giveaway! [100 Days on EMC!]

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Otus_NigRum, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Thank you, I appreciate it :)
  2. Happy 10oth. I know you haven't been around as long as some so this should maybe easy for you. What was the first thing you built on your res? :)
  3. Thank you.

I don't use my res for building anymore, as I live in the frontier, so I usually use it for stacking bulk items from auctions and what not. The first thing I built was a small shack...
  4. this is your last day to enter
  5. When did you start playing Minecraft?
  6. Happy 100 days Otus :)

What are your future builds on EMC?
  7. What is your least favorite subgenre if metal?
  8. It was about 5 or more years ago when I was about 9. I was introduced to it by my oldest sister's boyfriend at the time, who is now her husband.
    607 and MoreMoople like this.
  9. Thank you :)

Well, currently, I am working on building an underground wonderland. I basically found a huge ravine that was super symmetrical, so I plan on make it some sort of underground mancave. I am going to add hanging mushroom gardens on the side, and give it an alice in wonderland vibe, lots of colours, weirdness, a total psychedelic vibe! It's also going to be filled with auto farms and fishing docks and houses at the bottom. I hope to also fill the bottom of the ravine with water and add little fishing huts.

The project that's on hold right now is currently my viking village which is getting pretty close to the finish date. I'm also planning on building a huge statue of one of the villages gods.

It's all kind of blurry now, but I kind of also want to head out into the frontier that have more black spots around it, and go find an excellent area for a 1.13 base and build an underwater city of some sorts.

I might also build some ancient greek city, who knows.

That's hard to say, because all genres of metal possess their own talents, and there own uniqueness, but I definitely dislike more than one.

I would have to say Death Core, or any Core metal for that matter. At some point music becomes noise, and I understand deathcore has a lot of talent in it, the way it's produced does stop at that point where "it's noise." I can't really get past the brutal screaming, although the music is okay, I just feel like it's too emo and too chaotic to the point where it becomes noise. Although i'm not that guy that says "metal is just noise" i'm just being honest and saying that it would somewhat be appropriate at that point.
    MoreMoople likes this.
  10. What's your favorite animal?
  11. how are we still friends lol
  12. That's a heard one, but I would probably have to say an owl, just because I got fascinated with the Guardians of Ga'Hoole book series, and how my name is literally the species name of a Scops owl :)

I do love lots of other animals though, like foxes, bears, wolverines, huskies and tons of others, but owls take the cake :)
  13. what genre did you want me to say?
  14. Can't really say it on a children's website
  15. gg on 100 days :D

Do you PvP?
  16. I know what it is.. It's a grind metal genre... it starts with a p right? :rolleyes:
    ShyguytheGamer1 likes this.
  17. Not typically, but if i'm bored and it's present to me i'll do it, it's fun.
  18. What's your second favorite color?

Congrats!
  19. YOU'RE THE NEXT CONTESTANT ON THE PRICE IS RIGHT!
    607, Sydney4363 and Otus_NigRum like this.
  20. Congrats on 100 days ! ;)

Who is your favorite disney character ?