Giveaway! [100 Days on EMC!]

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Otus_NigRum, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Yeah, I know what you're thinking, 100 days? That isn't a lot compared to everyone else, but just the fact that I managed to stick to this server like glue for 100 days means a lot. Thank you so much to everyone who was so nice to me and provided me with help and friendship. Even for my sometimes stupid actions, there are some who still stayed friends with me, and through that, I soon realized that this is the best community on Minecraft. So much love, and so much support. Thank you all.

Since it's only been 100 days and since I'm pretty poor, I'll be giving away only 30,000 rupees to three lucky randomly picked winners. Hopefully i'll be able to give 100k rupees away for my 500th day, right? :)

Before I set the instructions, this giveaway game idea was 100% inspired by KikuDusk. Congratulations on 4 years for her, and if you haven't entered her giveaway yet, now's the chance. https://empireminecraft.com/threads/ama-giveaway-4-years-on-emc.77671/

How it's going to work:

The game is pretty simple, post a comment asking me anything you want (please ask thoughtful questions that aren't rushed :)) and I will write your name down and hopefully you will be picked! You can ask as many questions as you would like, but i'll only write your name down once.

Please do not use alts

1st place: 15,000 rupees
    2nd place: 10,000 rupees
    3rd place: 5,000 rupees

Note: This will end on July 31st, and at that time I will randomly pick 3 winners and reward them as soon as possible.

Thank you! Good luck!
  2. Happy 100 days on EMC!!

What is your favorite thing about EMC?
    luckycordel likes this.
  3. Congrats:) I've enjoyed seeing you around in the 100 days you've been here!

What is your favorite event that you have attended so far on EMC? Are you going to be able to make it to the events on Saturday? If so, which one are you looking forward to most? :)
    607 and luckycordel like this.
  4. Congrats on 100 days, hope to see you around for many more!
    I know your big into music, so what's your favorite band?
  5. Thank you! Well, I would have to say the community. I could say the gameplay, but in reality I could do the same on any server, but with EMC everyone is so happy, friendly, unique, inclusive and just amazing!

Thanks, it's been a pleasure seeing you to!

I don't really know, but I would have to say that new beginnings Miner mania with Saz, where I first introduced my tower design to EMC. I don't know any of the events that are being hosted on saturday, I know there are going to be planned stuff, but I don't know the activities.

Damn, that's really hard to answer, I can't pick one, there are so many, so i'll try my best.

I'll have to pick Megadeth as my favourite, although I can never pick my ultimate favourite, so Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, KISS and Greta Van Fleet (inlcuding others) are my top favourites, although considering you asked for one band, I would have to say Megadeth, although that is a VERY tough question.
    Thank you, hope to see you around to :)
  6. Congratulations on making 100 days! That is a tough commitment to make!

What is your favorite custom promo and what is your favorite custom mob?
    luckycordel likes this.
  7. Thank you :). Doesn't seem very hard at first, but sticking loyally to something new for 100 days straight is pretty committing.

I don't really follow the promo crowd, but I guess the Sharp shooter bow if that counts? As for the custom mob, idk if you are talking about enraged mobs in that sense, but if you're talking enraged I would say the enraged polar bear because they are really easy to kill, and they're cute! As for bosses, I have only fought a momo.
  8. bump just join it
  9. What is your favorite band, female singer and male drummer?

Grats on 100 days.
  10. Happy 100 days! :)
    why do you not like my music ;n;
  11. Thank you.

I already answered the question about my favourite band, it's Megadeth.

I typically prefer male singers over female singers, but I would have to go for Debbie Harry from Blondie, she's gorgeous and she has a great voice

I play guitar, so I don't know many drummers, but I would have to say John Bonham for his influence in Led Zeppelin and his unmatched skill

Thank you :)
    It's because most of it is repetitive and boring. Predictable melodies, along with computer produced music. It's gone to the point where it's no longer 'Music' it's just dance music. Most of the songs are done by people with little talent, or by 4 producers and 6 writes who have 0 talent.
    If you're talking about alternative music, it's basically just a computer doing the music along with predictable melodies.
    Kryarias likes this.
  12. I'm not sure the bumping is unnecessary, but who doesn't want 15k rupees?
  13. Man I remember my first 100 days on the Empire... I was a good ole nub :) anyways congrats! And my question is... Straw or no straw?
  14. Thank you.

It depends, if it's a thicker liquid like a milk shake or whatever the weather, i'll use a straw. If it's just a liquid like water I don't use a straw, unless of course it's lemonade or pop from a fast food place, then I use a lid and a straw.. because i'm given it.. lol
  15. Do you have any pets?
  16. Yes, 3 cats, 1 dog, and 1 bird.

The cats are just your regular cat, I don't know the breed or anything, just a regular cat.

The dog is a cross between a Czechoslovakian Shepard and a German Shepard.

The bird is a finch.

We have another cat, although when we moved he ran away to our old neighborhood (which is not very long away at all, about a 3 minute walk) So far he aint comin back.
    Impulsive_Egg likes this.
  17. Same question I always ask :)
    From 1-7 how much smp8 have you experienced?
  18. I found a fish randomly in my inventory while i was deep in the frontier named "You Are My Alt Now" I know smp8 or whatever has a fish problem or something.. that's all
    607, Tuqueque and MoreMoople like this.
  19. bump 3 days left
  20. Hi Otus

Just wanted to say congrats! But don't enter me in the draw.

Love your threads.. and especially your choice of music. Good to have you here.