[GIVEAWAY] 1 Million Rupee Super Kit + 1 Year Anniversary A.M.A

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by DrasLeona247, Jan 8, 2022.

1. Congrats!!!!!
    Storm_ily likes this.
  2. you really put my name as tree :eek:
    congratulations storm! :)
    Raaynn likes this.
  3. Congraturations, Storm_ily!
    UltiPig likes this.
  4. Congratulations Storm! Enjoy the kit!
  5. I know this is over but you said you like to hear stories so I thought I'd post anyway.

1. What's your favorite/funniest memory of adventures in the frontier/wastelands of EMC?

There are both favorites and funny stuff but I'll give you a true story of a small group of noobs that met in town and the waste that came together and built a frontier outposts (plural). Sit back and enjoy.
    I ended up finding a blaze spawner in the waste nether after a portal creation and I got the nearve to go in. There was four of us eventually that built a blaze spawner farm over a couple weeks... We3, zBugle, AnimalGirl20 and myself. We were in heaven collecting all the blaze rods and the best XP from all the mobs vanilla.I joined the day after Christmas in 2014.I met them all pretty straight away and became good friends, then we built that. Ugg. We were all noobs and didn't know the waste resets. We were devastated but we went in and ripped out all the guts (pricey items) that we wanted to keep and we stored them in a chest at my place. Here is the waste blaze farm of the guts we ripped out...

Blaze farm we had to dismantle

After a period of sadness another friend of mine told me how to find good places in the frontier to setup outpost(s) through the nether and making a nether rail. I ent to the top of the nether myself and started digging outward for a long time and finally found the first place, now known as Paradise Outpost. Took me a complete week to dig that far and lay all the rails. Digging more down the line I found a fortress with a close blaze spawer. Digging further I found what is now Santuary outpost. Once I chatted with the group and brought them all out there it was on... big time. Single rail became dual directional tracks bwtween the outposts and the main nether station near the nether spawn. paradise started first with farms both regular and spawner xp farms. Also, a city hall, houses and storage areas, next the blaze farm came online. Out at Santuary the gold farm and spider farm was built. those were some of the greatest times I've had here beside being a Mod and a very short stent at being a Dev here too in mid to late 2015 ish.

Gold farm being built...

Here is a link the the Paradise Outpost public area. It shows a list of all the members we had, some are still here in EMC. Also lists the farms that are out there too. All 3 Outposts are in tack but do not get used as much now as they use to. Velma_T_Jinkies was watching over the outposts for a while after I took a leave of absence in 2018. But I been popping in and out now decently regular now. Fixing broken things from prior versions as the Outpost. lol.

Paradise Outpost page: emc.gs/t/63120
    UltiPig, EfficiencyV and SlendySWIRS like this.