[Gift Exchange] Secret Santa 2015

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Unoski, Nov 19, 2015.

?

Excited?

Yes 64 vote(s) 92.8%
No 5 vote(s) 7.2%
  1. I would like to join :) Anddd anything would be great
    Sky_v15 likes this.
  2. Sign me up, please.
    Want: One creatively renamed block.
    I have some items to give :).
    Thanks
    Sky_v15 likes this.
  3. Count me in please!
    Sky_v15 likes this.
  4. You'd be surprised at people's generosity. :p

Also, I have added everybody that has replied. Please check the list for your name, if you cannot find it then please message me.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  5. Id like to join it :0)
    Sky_v15 likes this.
  6. Loved the idea, gonna join you guys.
    Don't want to know what I'm gonna get though. Surprise me!
    Sky_v15 likes this.
  7. Sign me up! I appreciate everything!
    Edit: I would appreciate any promo (Starting a collection) but I will be happy with anything really:)
    Sky_v15 likes this.
  8. Sign me up!"!! this is what i love!!
    im not picky! just something that YOU think makes me happy..... litterally makes me happy :D
    Sky_v15 likes this.
  9. Get a pen and paper... SIGN ME UP!
    Sky_v15 likes this.
  10. I'll join! I'd like a promo that was released before December 2014, or a book, or a fun collectible (like someone's head, a renamed item, or a cool banner). Any kind of voucher would be nice too.
    Sky_v15 likes this.
  11. I would like to participate and I would love me some good old promos or with a redstone bundle. ( Meaning stacks of every single type of redstone block. )
    Sky_v15 likes this.
  12. This will be my first time..... I'm looking forward to it :0)
  13. You changed your name again? :rolleyes: Well, sign me up please. :)
    Sky_v15 likes this.
  14. I'm in! I'm not picky, anything but dirt, please no dirt. Ideal wish list: Promo, vault voucher, enchanted item (in that order). But truly, anything is just fine w/ me.
    Sky_v15 likes this.
  15. I would very much like to join! I would like coal ore/random enchanted books and notch apples :D I'm so excited! Thanks sky_v15!!
    Sky_v15 likes this.
  16. *Signs up* I would like iron/promos =P
    Sky_v15 likes this.
  17. Sky_v15,how does gift delivery work? Do we give all gift items to you? If we mail them the recipient will know who they are from.
    padde73 likes this.
  18. Sign me up!
    I'd like a brown none speed 120+, jump whatever. Or a vault voucher, or a promo.
    Sky_v15 likes this.
  19. I'll join, why not. This might be fun. ^w^

I would like 2 horses with 130+ speed, and a lot of golden carrots. Or just a bunch of diamonds. Actually, I'm fine with anything, even if it's just a stack of dirt named "Poop". Actually I really REALLY want a diamond supporter voucher or a gold one. Hiding this because I don't want people to think I'm greedy or something like that.
    Sky_v15 likes this.
  20. He should have lots of chests under a tree! Before xmas eve, the chests say the name of the giver only (for [access]) and on the 24th, all signs will be changed to say the name of the gifted :D
    Mob_Meal likes this.