Ghast Hunting

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by lameidl, Aug 2, 2012.

?

If you could explane your Ghast Hunting style what would it be?

Bow and arrow style! 41 vote(s) 85.4%
Deflection connection! 16 vote(s) 33.3%
Fishing for little white jellys! 7 vote(s) 14.6%
Fight fire with fire! 6 vote(s) 12.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Waiting for the updates Justin's bringing with 1.3 before I decide if I get it back.
    lameidl likes this.
  2. There is no such thing as punch III.;)
    lameidl likes this.
  3. Opps.. Was thinking 'bout Looting III... I really need it :p
    lameidl likes this.
  4. The only reason i fight bow and arrow style is do to the fact that when i try to deflect the fireballs with my sword it doesn't work and i explode. But the one way i can deflect the fireballs is to shoot them with an arrow. So I feel like I am in "The Hunger Games" (as previously stated). To clear it all up I am a boy version of Katniss.
    _iNefarious_ likes this.
  5. CreppaNinga235 that has to be the best sword in the game! Also i have been looking at the middle mob of your profile picture its a Ghast. :p
  6. LOL
    lameidl likes this.
  7. u type EEEK A GAHST and die
    TomvanWijnen and lameidl like this.
  8. That made me laugh!
    lameidl likes this.
  9. Hey I just shoot with my arrow
    BOOM HEADSHOT!
    lameidl likes this.
  10. Wait until there over land and then shoot them with my bow so I can get ghast tears.
    lameidl likes this.
  11. I use sword when up close but that's rare as they avoid getting close, so mostly its bow power 1 maybe. :D
    lameidl likes this.
  12. You're welcome ;)
    lameidl likes this.
  13. I get really freaked out when fighting them, even if one is emitting crys and it's 200 blocks away it still sounds as if it is right above your head.
    lameidl likes this.
  14. Oh also, it's awkward when making a pillar really high to get to glowstone, then a ghast comes along and shoots a fireball at it knocking you into lava.
    lameidl likes this.
  15. I should really set up an archery range...
    lameidl and FrankieC like this.
  16. Edit plz
    lameidl likes this.
  17. Lol guys enough joking around we need advice GOOD advice.
  18. I used a bow most recently. I once used a ghast ball. And I plan to use a fishing rod.
  19. so your bow and arrow style deflection connection and fishing for little white jellys
  20. Thats why you bring fire res potions.