Gaming_Comander's Comics

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Gaming_Comander, Dec 3, 2018.

?

Should I make more and take reccomendations?

Yes 34 vote(s) 72.3%
No 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Maybe 4 vote(s) 8.5%
Who are you again? 3 vote(s) 6.4%
ROFL for the Waffle 6 vote(s) 12.8%
  1. The Legends of Toade! See how this Senior Staff really came to be who he was tomorrow!!
  2. Re the fifth (or sixth I guess) panel: shouldn't that have been a member older than Toade? :p Moople joined in 2015, while Toade joined in 2014. Could've been me. :D
  3. You play a very important role in part 2....let's just say we didn't know anything about the *real* Eviltoade
    607 and Eviltoade like this.
  4. Little known fact Toade is 7 days younger than me on EMC :p
    Gaming_Comander likes this.
  5. Legends of Toade and JDs signature are scheduled to be released today as well as some news, which I'm staying neutral on weather it's good or bad as I haven't seen what 'they' think
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  6. After a long time deciding, I have decided to upload some of my comics to the website Webtoons! I originally wanted my webtoons to be about my book, but its too much effort to make a single panel for characters who are too complex to draw using MS Paint. Only 6 panel comic will appear and any 6 panel one that I upload here will be uploaded there as well with a few changes! If it doesn't succeed I will halt the series and go on with a series about my book :)
    https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/gaming-comander/list?title_no=274830
    607 and CarFryer like this.
  7. Im too lazy to upload JDs sig ;-;
  8. Awesome! :D
  9. I forgot I made an actual Valentine's Day Comic a while ago....better late than never I suppose. Expect that one and 2 more today!
    crystaldragon13, Foxy_Kitty and 607 like this.
  10. Lol GC here posting valentines day things when it's almost spring :p
    Getta move on comander
    607 and Gaming_Comander like this.
  11. Oof toade gave comander the infinity slap
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  12. Hey! Where's my power stone? Villager, you're grounded! *Whacks with grounding hammer*
  13. Howd-ribbit lol

I can relate GC ;-;
  14. Did my comic ever get made? Not to rush you or be rude, I can't keep up with everything that goes on this thread ;-;
  15. It's been made, it's been sitting in my pindrive for a few days, I'll release it when I feel the time is appropriate
    Foxy_Kitty and 607 like this.