Gaming_Comander's Comics

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Gaming_Comander, Dec 3, 2018.

?

Should I make more and take reccomendations?

Yes 34 vote(s) 72.3%
No 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Maybe 4 vote(s) 8.5%
Who are you again? 3 vote(s) 6.4%
ROFL for the Waffle 6 vote(s) 12.8%
  1. Is there a price, but how about you make a comic that is me, moople, comander, villager and toade building a snowman then it turn into a snowball fight
  2. No price at all! Once Skeleboi's will be done by Friday I'll start on yours and it'll be out the next day
    SkeleTin007 and top_benny like this.
  3. Could I be in one? :D
  4. Oh add carfryer and Sazukemono into it if you can
    Sazukemono and CarFryer like this.
  5. No problemo
    Sazukemono and CarFryer like this.
  6. Of course, you are actually in Part 2 of Moople's Trial and in the comic Benny asked me to do!
    CarFryer likes this.
  7. Today's comics will be the Trail of Moople Part 2 and 3 as well as Kitty_Comabder, a comic as to what would happen if I was a cat. Tomorrow is a comic for Skeleboi
  8. I like it so far, but I don't understand the last 3 panels.
  9. Oh! I'm not sure what I was thinking, but I intended for mere cartoon humor here and wanted to end with a gag some would find funny
  10. But surely you intended for it to mean something? :p

How did you interpret it, person other than Gaming_Comander that did read the strip? Or were you just afraid to look stupid? :p
  11. Both XD. I just thought since VILLAGER said Exhibit A and then claiming Moople was OP would confuse Judge Toade
  12. Having Computer Issues may need a couple more days to work on the projects...also Smash Ultimate is tomorrow sooooooo
  13. Boi!!! You don’t even have a switch!!!
  14. None of us do
  15. And I’m the one talking
    607 likes this.
  16. Sigh, and this, ladies and gentlemen, is my best friend XD
  17. 💁‍♀️
  18. Lets take the time to notice how Commander caught my beautiful, shining, golden, spectacular aura of pure light and happiness. Okay, continue with your life :D