(Game) What if you had 5 Trillion dollars?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by DemonThunder345, Sep 29, 2013.

1. 1. Pay tithing
    2. Donate 1 trillion to EMC
    3. Pay off mortgage
    4. Pay off missions and college
    5. Pay the FBI to give me brickstrike's address
    6. Buy all the pie I can and pie brickstrike and his house
    7. Pay all the bakeries in the world so that they will stop making muffins
    8. Donate the rest to charities

-money left $-538803270828u4305982349874097523
    Cordial_Pie likes this.
  2. I'd like to buy a planet and make a station where humans could live.
  3. I would get a diamond membership for Emc :D
    Travel the world
    Donate some
    etc...
  4. You would have 5 trillon dollors and still go down dark alleys :L
  5. #StillBlamingAikar
    I'd donate it to charity probably.
  6. I would make sure that no muffin remains alive.

I would buy a fairly large 3 story house (with basement), maybe a pool, some servants, then I'd have like 5 trillion left over..... TAKE OVER AMERICA!
    DemonThunder345 likes this.
  7. I would most likely give all of it away. If I had 5 trillion dollars, someone else could use the money.
    Inuyasha1204 likes this.
  8. All these people with money problems, dont blow it all! Put it in a bank, buy a decent house ( no need for a 400 bedroom house when your 1 person ) and spend as needed.. some people be crazy with there money.
  9. Get diamond supporter,buy a money making machine,have money snowball fights with billionaires and buy Apple so nobody will have to wait for app update approval...
  10. Diamond supporter for 4 million years, and then I'd buy an island, and live happily in a LEGO house there, with a ton of LEGOs and superspeed internet and the best computer ever, and all my hobbies, and a cat, and a huge study for drawing, and I'd invite my friends every weekend. Also a lot of food, enough to survive over 34209 years, and a boat, and a plane. Aaand that's it.
    Also, I'd give away the rest :p
  11. I think a big part is needed, cause all adults are talking about money problems and such, and study becomes a expensive thing now in the Netherlands, all subsidies gone and such.
    And I would buy games:p All games like kirby and mario and just all that kind of games from before 2000. Also, many things to finally create proper videos, like fraps, headsets, etc. Maybe I can think of more things, but not now. Also a big part could go to my aunt in Italy who created a church there, and, like always, I'll send 10% to charity. Like when I buy Fraps for 30$, 3$ goes to charity, so 33$ in total. And when I buy a 3ds for - inserts crazy amount of money here - 250$ or something, 25$ goes to charity, so 275$ spended in total,
  12. With 5 million dollars, I would go into retirement and not change anything except have more games and such. Would also give 500$ to every homeless guy I find.
  13. Uh, I'd buy a nice house, a nice car. And then I'd retire.
  14. Buy the world, and sell it back at 2ce the cost, so i get 10 trillion :)
    607 likes this.
  15. No, sell each country back for 10 trillion. So you would then have 1.96e+15(a fairly big number) monies! :D
  16. Buy the world.

Think of the possibilities...
  17. 1. I would donate £250,000,000 of it to different charitys.
    2. I would buy a private jet ( Like a 747, 777, 767, 787, A340. )
    3. Take a my grandmother to London to see were she grew up.
    4. Take my best friends around the world.
    5. Move out of the state i live in ( NC ).
    6. I would go and meet the most special person in my life. ( The person im dating )
    7. I would take my grandparents and my mum to New Zealand. So i could see were my grandmother grew up, and for her to visit her brother, his wife and kids. ( who are my cousins. )
    8. Use it to take photography classes, to become a better photographer.
    9. I would use it to travel all of Europe.
    10. Give money to my sister and her fiancé. To help with their horse shows and stables.

Even if i had all of this money.

I would still go to college, and get a job. live life like nothing happened.
    DemonThunder345 likes this.
  18. 200ce
  19. I would organize the world's biggest money burning event possible.
    All the money would be converted to single bills of Nicaraguan currency, where 300 000 000 000 000 ones is equal to a single US one. Thus, the fire of money shall never go out.
    Just imagine 300 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 bills burning. Fun :D