[Game] Deal or No Deal (Game 1)

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Unoski, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Let's begin this.

Duckne, please clearly state 6 Shulker Boxes you wish to open and remove from the game. Choose carefully.
    607, _CheshireCat__ and Equinox_Boss like this.
  2. Shoot am i too late to join?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. Since at this point, everything seems to be completely random, so no specific box would give me an advantage over any other box.

Let's do D, U, C, K, N, and E. :p
  4. Yup, sorry.

Opening the Shulker Boxes now.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. :0000

6. D: 50r
    U: 500r
    C: 750r
    K: 400.000r
    N: 300.000r
    E: 500.000r

Not the best or worst case scenario. I think it is funny the Shulker Boxes turned out like that though.

Anyway, my offer for your case is...

221,712r
    Deal or No Deal?

If you choose Deal, say Deal and you will get your rupees and we will see what your Shulker Box contains.
    If you choose No Deal, please say No Deal and list 5 Shulker Boxes to open.
    607, _CheshireCat__ and Equinox_Boss like this.
  7. I applied math, and this is roughly double what I would have gotten (average) otherwise. Hate to be boring, but...

Deal.
    EmpireMall, Unoski and Equinox_Boss like this.
  8. Congrats! Just because I am a little confused, could someone please explain what would happen if Duckne said No Deal?
    Unoski likes this.
  9. Well. This was an anticlimactic game. Nice job though. Let's see what I just spent 221,712r on...

M: 1r

Here was the list of values:
    607, Tuqueque, Duckne and 1 other person like this.
  10. If he had said no deal, he would choose 5 more Shulker Boxes to open and I would revise my offer based on the opened boxes.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. And this would continue until he said deal or the boxes ran out and he got his 1r?
    607 and Unoski like this.
  12. It would continue until he said deal or until it down to the final 2 boxes. I would make a final deal for his shulker box. If he said No Deal, he then has the option to open his box or the box that has remained unpicked.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Got it. Thanks for the explanation. I don't have a TV so I never watched this TV show... can't wait for next round! :D
    Unoski likes this.
  14. Posted. :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. 607, _CheshireCat__, Tuqueque and 3 others like this.
  16. So will the next game draw from the other people who signed up or will it be a new pool?
    607 and Unoski like this.
  17. New pool. The newer thread is under forum games now.
    EmpireMall likes this.