[Game] Deal or No Deal (Game 1)

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Unoski, Jan 5, 2017.

1. The beautiful, yet clueless, models are back and they have a present for all of you. Displayed before you is Deal or No Deal. Here is how the game works:
    • At the beginning of the game, I will ask you to choose one Shulker Box. Once you choose a Shulker Box, it is yours until the end of the game. You will not know what your Shulker Box contains. Now here is where the fun begins.
    • Each round I will ask you to choose a number of Shulker Boxes. I will open the chosen Shulker Boxes and reveal what each Shulker Box is worth (Their possible values are shown in the picture). These Shulker Boxes are now out of the game.
    • After each round, I will offer an amount of rupees to purchase your Shulker Box. If you decline, say No Deal and you will proceed to the next round. If you accept, say Deal and the game will end with you taking the money. I will then reveal what was in your Shulker Box (the one I bought).
    • This will continue until one Shulker Box remains on the stands. I will give you one final offer to buy your Shulker Box and if you decline, you will be faced with the option to open your Shulker Box or open the Shulker Box left on the stands. You will keep whatever amount of rupees are in the said Shulker Box.
    • My Goal: Buy your Shulker Box for less than what it is worth
      Your Goal: Get the most rupees you can, whether by making a deal or by getting your Shulker Box's rupees at the end.
    IMPORTANT NOTES

• I will know what each Shulker Box contains. If you want to ensure I am not cheating you of rupees, I can give the list to a mod and they can make sure I am not rigging the game.
    • My offers will be based on a formula, so you will not get any clues from my offers.
    • You can only play once (for now).
    • No alternate accounts may be used for getting into the game.
    • The entire game will play out on this thread so you can get some help from the audience.
    • Yes, this entire game is based off chance.
    • The amounts are shuffled between the Shulker Boxes via random.org
    • Yes, you can win up to 1.000.000 rupees.
  2. Super awesome. Submitted.
    Unoski likes this.
  3. Competition for money.. Worth a shot considering my rupee balance ;)
    Unoski and Equinox_Boss like this.
  4. Sounds fun :)
  5. Woohoo sweet
  6. All the better chance to win..... I think?
    ThaKloned and Unoski like this.
  7. Just applied.......Game looks kind of fun.
  8. so hype :D
    Unoski likes this.
  9. Submitted :D looks like fun!
  10. Got it in two hours before the deadline, glad I saw this. Entered. :)
    607, Unoski and Equinox_Boss like this.
  11. Alright, using random.org, the first person playing will be...

Duckne!

Duckne, please choose one Shulker Box to take with you to the end. Please respond within 24 hours. The Shulker Boxes are labeled A to Z.

Say your decision on this thread please. :)
  12. im feeling a Y
    Unoski and ThaKloned like this.
  13. 'D' looks a little shifty to me... best to stay away.
  14. that villager next to U isn't looking too bad :cool:

what will you choose :0
    607, Unoski and ThaKloned like this.
  15. really feeling the O
  16. I think you should get the D, it looks pretty good
  17. D, the right case
    Equinox_Boss and Unoski like this.

18. This guy looks sketchy. Let's go with M.