Future Consoles Discussion

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Jakebag, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Does the wii u count?
  2. A like is not even enough to express my love for this post :p
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  3. Windows for life :p
    Jakres likes this.
  4. I read that as "Widows for life". And then this popped into my head:
    "Yeah, widows are the best. Especially young widows"
    -Sjin of the Yogscast.
    mba2012 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  5. lets just say if it is made by Nintendo or can run minecraft and has windows vista i will get it
  6. The next consoles I ever get will be a 360, Wii or PS3. I'm not too into the new stuff. Doesn't impress me. The guy at Game Stop said that he stopped once you had to pay $17 for some download content for one of them and just went straight PC.

With the 720 it all depends. I haven't checked that out.
  7. Also if apple did release a console i could almost guarantee it would completely ruin gaming industry!
    Jakres, jkjkjk182 and SoulPunisher like this.
  8. I don't understand how that is even a console. It's for casual gamers.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  9. What do you mean by "Casual gamers"?
  10. I have thought about building a computer, also.
    But I would have no idea how to.
  11. The people who play Facebook games. Stuff like that.
    NINJATTILA and jkjkjk182 like this.
  12. I lot of information is on the internet. I am planning on having a guy help me build entirely build my pc.
  13. MEH. With my laptop, I just found something good enough to run most of the games I want/play. I have the specs to successfully run Borderlands at 60FPS and I can run MC at 120FPS with Optifine.
  14. My Mac can run minecraft at a good speed.
  15. It's not a future console. It already released, so it is a "present console", but yes, it is a next-gen console, but that's not the title of the thread is it? :)
  16. People who play for fun, don't really "dedicate" themselves to the game. There are casual, family, and hardcore gamers. I'm sure there's more, but that's the general three types.
  17. Hey, not necessarily! Nintendo's like my buddy from childhood who always tries to make me laugh, but I have other friends when I wanna do more mature stuff.
    NINJATTILA, mba2012 and SoulPunisher like this.
  18. This is a spec image on found on the PS4, no idea if its 100% correct (currently).
    PS4Specs.png
    If the controller is really that bad, a good quality 3rd party controller remake will probably pop up. If i get any console, the PS4 will be first for me no doubts.

If i dont have to put the new xbox in liquid nitrogen to keep it cool, i might take a look at it. As long as it doesnt sound like a jet engine, and actually has the power brick built in. I would likely take a longer glance if when i want to upgrade it (HDD) i dont have to pay 350% more just because it only accepts M$ upgrade kits. But, since its a M$ console, it will likely feature DVD, and thus i will be less likely to look due to 5 disc games. But you never know, maybe M$ will sell a 5 DVD disc drive as a separate add-on for $250.

If Nintendo would worry more about the actual console (up to date hardware, not last generation stuff) and whats on the screen more than whats in your hand, then i might see their console as more than an old Kia.
  19. Probably gonna get flamed for this but In my opinion Nintendo have always been for the wider audience and making an experience classic and enjoyable as well as some new stuff, I may have considered PS4 if it had Backwards Compatability.

Just a Thought Sony ;)