Funny Staff Moments!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by NickkG, Feb 8, 2015.

1. . . . I have no memory of this

Made over three stacks of apples that night. It only cost me one dignity! :D
  2. hahahahaha xD
    I literally read all 6 pages!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. *Hopes people from SMP8 don't go digging through their old screenshots to see all the messed up stuff I've said in the past*
  4. I read this as: *Hoping people from SMP8 do go digging through their old screenshots to see all the messed up stuff I've said in the past*
  5. Plz. Some things aren't meant to be read by sane eyes.
  6. *Fires up old computer in hope to find screenshots of things BlackKnight said...*
    ChespinLover77 and BurgerKnight like this.
  7. Found this on my Mac... Don't worry BlackKnight this one's just a bit of humour :)
    2015-01-11_19.50.36.png
  8. Dwight was AFK one day on smp5.
    1.png

Or so two innocent players thought...
    2.png

The players were amazed at a glitch that happened to occur. Randomly, dwight would appear on top of his trap.
    3.png

Little did they know the power of staff's /g command...
    4.png

This went on for at least 10 minutes. I don't think they ever found out...

If you didn't get it, /g teleports staff members. He used it to "glitch" out, fooling some players along the way.
    Harp4Christ, DWmom, tinkao and 7 others like this.
  9. That was a good day
  10. Michael decided to fly around Utopia with a bunch of horses, heh

11. Along with the horse flying day, there was this little bit...
    Michael Blunder.png
  12. No one ever pays me in bum... ;(
  13. I'll pay you in bum if it would please you.
  14. Funny B4dman quote. Context is that I just suggested that it was getting dark and that we might want to make a safe place to stay for the night. Difficulty was set high as we were experimenting with the new player difficulty settings last year.

http://youtu.be/eovD3neQZvs

For some reason my microphone wasn't recording during this clip. Almost makes it better.
    Rainbowpony1000 likes this.
  15. I feel like half of the funny crap going on in this thread is the actual screenshot posting and the other half is the responses made by the staff... :eek:
    ChespinLover77 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  16. Your dev server?
    just_five_fun likes this.
  17. It's our failure to defend our antics.
  18. Defend what? I proudly stand by everything of mine on this thread.