Front Page System for ALL Public Member Events

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Hm, that sounds like a nice idea!
    Usually, I only go to events I prepared for, but being able to see at once what is going on at a given day seems nice.
    Myself, though, I watch all threads that seem interesting to me, so it won't be very useful, but I think for players that don't check the forums as frequently as some of us do, this could definitely help them attend more fun events. :)
    Gawadrolt and Kytula like this.
  2. I absolutely love this, and I look forward to seeing this used! :)
    nuclearbobomb likes this.
  3. Alright, I like this one. Good job :)
  4. I like the idea, although I hope that this does get updated every single day. Otherwise, this will be kind of useless
  5. Every single day public events are going on, I suppose.
    nltimv likes this.
  6. Yes, I know. But what I mean is: will staff be able to keep updating that thread every day, not only for the first week or month?
    607 likes this.
  7. Yeah, good point.
    But Krysyy doesn't have to do it on her own, I'd think.
    If every staff member tries to keep it updated, I don't think a day will be missed. :)
    nltimv likes this.
  8. Exciting!

More players (including me) will have more incentive to host events. For a long time, I've been apprehensive about hosting my own events due to low turnout. Hopefully this will be a big step toward improving that.
    Kytula and TBird1128 like this.
  9. When does this start? Immediately or is there still some fine tuning?
  10. Thanks to some hamster magic in the next few weeks, it will auto-update.
    DrMadFate, Kytula, Rhyblet and 5 others like this.
  11. Really? Sweet! :D
  12. This is great!
  13. The next known member event is your mining one on the 11th. It does start immediately.
    DrMadFate, Kytula and TBirdXmas16 like this.
  14. Wow, seems like just yesterday I was at the 300k members event :p now we're almost at half a million.
  15. I like the idea! Yay!
  16. Oh, that sounds cool!
    From the calendar?
    Kytula likes this.
  17. Yep =)
    DrMadFate, Kytula and 607 like this.
  18. Is it too late to cancel my event tomorrow? When I put it on the calendar there wasn't a staff event there. No one will show up to a player event when there is a staff one :(
    nuclearbobomb and 607 like this.
  19. Technically there will be a different staff event that would have been at nearly the exact time due to the date. I'll update the calendar.
    DrMadFate likes this.
  20. GG for 450K