[Free Money]

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by Equinox_Boss, May 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You had me at Free money
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. I amn't low on ruppees at all, I won't request any more :p If you've got some free time you can give to me though, it would be great :)

Thanks for doing this man, I hoper this helps people starting & compleating some good projects. It's always great to see them pop up on the server :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. 5r, wanna use it to buy promos to burn.
  4. This a very kind thing to do. I would never ask for anything, but you are obviously helping lots of others! <3
    Equinox_Boss and OriginalScuf like this.
  5. 30k for me would be enough. Any amount, really, would do. (I currently have approx. 42k.) :) You probably don't even have any leftover rupees though, do you? :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. I personally don’t like to ask for money because it just makes me feel bad unless it’s money I earn. I like how your doing this giveaway to support people and I’m sure the emc community is very thankful for that!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. 5r, so I can give it to BurgerKnight so he can buy promos to burn
  8. I’ll donate a extra 5 now me can afford one haunted candy
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. I’d like to be able to buy a Perm Derelict Voucher to protect my 4 res mall, as my schedule is looking very busy, but who knows! ;)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Thanks for the rupees equinox they are going to go to good use
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. You are so kind to be doing this! Honestly 1r would do me bc I’ve got plenty. ;)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. I would take any money you wish to give me, I tend to buy supp vouchers to give to Jackbiggin for streams so anything really helps :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Sounds like a great project. I hope the money is useful. Best of luck!
    I gotchu man! I hope the money is helpful. Best of luck in building your village!
    lol k :D
    Can do! Best of luck with your work :D
    I don't have any perm vouchers left, but when I get more money I will try to get you one!

yay!!!
    simcity2000 and BurgerKnight like this.
  14. Unfortunately I am leaving EMC for good as do not have much time to play anymore, but I am very happy to give back to the server and community that gave so much to me. :)
    Sent you some money for an Iron Voucher! Thanks for getting those Vouchers for the streams :)
    simcity2000 and Sachrock like this.
  15. I have quite a few promos as I have been on this server for over 6 years... I am planning to sell them so I have more money to give away but I'd be happy to send you a promo you want :)
    simcity2000 and 586 like this.
  16. Thank you :3 Jack is very 'jackness' for your generosity.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. I would love some money for me and my brother to get a diamond voucher but if not we would love to have 250k rupees cause we love to collect more promos
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. Sent you some money for a gold voucher! Best of luck!

Closing this thread for now as I make some more money :)
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  19. Thanks again :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  20. Closed until OP has more money to giveaway.
    Jelle68 and Equinox_Boss like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.