[forumgame] The New Era 2.0

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by 72Volt, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Japan researches .40mm anti-air defense units.
  2. Air weaponry research has been completed. The U.S.D now has advanced Fighter planes and Anti-Air weaponry stationed around our coastlines.

U.S.D begins for study for long term space travel.
    (Oh we also invent dubstep, MLP, and the show Walking Dead.)
  3. Honduras was never part of the british empire. British Honduras was. Different country.
    What about Canada? Australia? New Guinea?
  4. This is in the 1950s. Those countries seceded before 1950.
  5. Whilst every other country argues......
    U.S.D Completes its space travel research. Giving the ability to evacuate large numbers to space for long-term living if needed.
    Research beings on Biological weapons. (Tell me now if i don't have to say everything my country is going to research ._. )
  6. What is the nature of the union?
  7. Complete economic integration, every member is welcome to act either as themselves or as Aissergorp. We are nominally considered a single country, a socially democratic one wishing for all countries to be united for the common greater good.
  8. In an attempt to try and keep this thread on topic.

U.S.D Makes little progress in Biological weaponry and the project is declared dead.

Study begins on creating advance Bow and Arrow technology. (I just played Crisis 3 ...... so now i am obsessed with these)
  9. They also get some of the UK's money. Seriously, they're not that poor...

The UK steps out of Aissergorp for the time being as they are extremely wary of them wanting to ally everyone and controlling so much landmass.
  10. Japan finishes .40 mm anti air defense.
    Japan begins research on space travel.
  11. The U.S.D offers for a joint weapons research project on the applications of Bows and crossbows for combat usage.
  12. Space travel research is finished. Japan sends a man to the moon and plants a Japanese flag there.
  13. UK accepts.
  14. Sneaky one aren't you.......
    U.S.D Sends man to mars and plants a flag. Study begins in establishing a colony on the red planet.
  15. Study for the applications of Bow and Crossbow technology has been incredibly successful.
    Research has brought an incredibly light, powerful type of compound bow with telescopic arrows, allowing the user to carry up to 30 arrows without hassle.
    The U.S.D Has distrubuted 20 thousand bows to the U.K.
  16. ((Lol. You never even went to the moon :rolleyes:))
    Japan notices this and sends a message to the U.S.D. Asking if they wish to form a space program together. The U.K. Can also be included if they wish.
  17. Panama declines entrance into Assiagorp union.

Panama suggests trade pact with USD.
  18. The U.S.D accepts and study of colonies in space is greatly advanced. The project finish time is cut in half.