[Forum Game] You're Expelled for...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by mayorprofessor, Jul 9, 2013.

1. Empire Graveyard.
  2. no way bro, I'm checking this
  3. I was guessing cause it really looks like it and where else would it be.
  4. Checked the graveyard, it's not there. Where could it be?
  5. It's called the LLO graveyard.
  6. Your expelled for knowing where the graveyard is
  7. Thank you for getting this back on topic, and for that, you are expelled
    72Volt likes this.
  8. Your expeled for making this thread
  9. You're expelled for not having an original expulsion!
  10. Your expelled for- I don't need a reason. You're just expelled.
  11. Your expelled for exeplling!
  12. You're expelled for being a hypocrite.
  13. you're expelled for being a banana
  14. You're expelled for not being a fruit.
  15. You are expelled for not being an orange.
  16. Dearest Parents of SkyDragonv8,
    We regret to inform you of your students poor academic performance, and his appearance and specific traits pertaining only to him. SkyDragon was caught fighting another student, which ended very poorly for the other combatant, as your son 'mischievously' made the other student contract the 'wither' effect, nearly killing them. Our reprimands for such actions are quick and just. 500 Rupees have been automatically deducted from your personal account due to the need of the purchase of a particular fruit; a Golden Apple.
    If SkyDragon persists in his actions, the Empire MineCraft County School System (EMCCS) will be forced to partake in actions far worse than an expulsion; A PERMANENT BAN from all activities partaining to EMCCS, and to the United Empire MineCraft States of the Internet (Consisting of Forums, SMP1, SMP2, SMP3, SMP4, SMP5, SMP6, SMP7, SMP8, SMP9, and SMP Utopia) (UEMCSI) effective at the immediate time of the transgression and chastisement.
    Best of luck,
    imBobertRobert, Unofficial Official of the Empire Minecraft Country School System (EMCCS), contained in the United Empire MineCraft States of the Internet (Consisting of Forums, SMP1, SMP2, SMP3, SMP4, SMP5, SMP6, SMP7, SMP8, SMP9, and SMP Utopia) (UEMCSI)
    brickstrike and SkyDragonv8 like this.
  17. I think the guy above me won.
    imBobertRobert likes this.
  18. You're expelled for not following the rules by not expelling anyone.
  19. you're banned because your profile picture isn't a creepy banana...