[Forum Game] You know you're addicted to EMC when...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by SpaceShuttleFan, Oct 15, 2012.

1. When you support for 8 months just to help EMC grow :)
  2. Hey, it's my homepage and typing "e" shows this.
    Hey, it's actually happened. A teen was playing minecraft for 4 days straight and he died of dehydration.
  3. ... your W S A and D keys start showing alot of wear.
    mba2012 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  4. When your keyboard is completely covered with food crumbs when eating dinner while playing EMC.
    mba2012 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  5. When the first thing you do every day is check the EMC forums.
  6. When you're annoyed that Chrome thinks EMC is the third most visited site on your browser when it really is your first.
    AlexHallon likes this.
  7. When your worst nightmares consist of a creeper blowing you up and you jolt awake every time it happens.
  8. When you dream about kicking people for caps. Im pretty sure thats the one.
  9. When you wake up from a nightmare where you were being swarmed by 70 zombie pigman in a arena.
  10. i have at least 400-500 of these if not more.... i spend to much time in front of my computer.... now time for bed D:
  11. Good, good.
    ICC has trained you well.
  12. when typing "e" in your browser... lol
  13. You have 26 Alerts waiting for you when you get home everyday
    mba2012 likes this.
  14. When you add EMC website to your iPhone homepage for easy access.
  15. Im sure you wake up with a giant grin on your face too, huh?
    margaritte likes this.
  16. Never!

of course :3
  17. When your home page is EMC and Minecraft is already set up to start up when you turn on the computer.
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  18. When you check smp7 live map every 20-30 minutes to see who's in LLO when your awake. :)
    mba2012 likes this.
  19. When every conversation you start on your phone or facebook starts with [T] or /tell (name)
  20. 'Someone i know' has, on ...occasion, been playing Minecraft PE on my their iPad, designing things in creative which can be built on EMC later, and they happen to hear the soothing call of nature. Instead of doing something ridiculous, like taking iPad to the toilet, 'this other person' decides an iPhone is an acceptable size to provide access to the minecraft wifi server running on the iPad, so that then i they can continue to build while taking care of unmentionable duties of the Empire. :confused::eek:

My question is, does that make 'this other person' an addict, and could the required prescription perhaps be more Minecraft if possible? :cool: