[Forum Game] Thy Imagination!!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Ryuga_XI, May 10, 2013.

1. geeks make 100, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000 destroyer fighters, and every one fires at adder
  2. YOu forgot about my mechanic robots, right? Nuclear reactor+Robot+All the mechanical existing=Mechanic robot. I think I have a 1,000 of them.
  3. geeks drop an h-bomb on the diarock dome
    h-bomb is a hippo-bomb. the explosive farts of 1, 000, 000, 000, 000 hippos are contained in a metal sphere which is dropped
  4. That's very extreme. F.U.D calls a 1-day truce for everyone. That means, from the time I sent this message, no one may attack each other for a day. And you HAVE to obey it, since I started the game. Especially you, geeks!
  5. Didn't you read the rules? Any types of Weapon Of Mass Destruction such as your hippo bombs is illegal. (Stated in Rule 2.) So, to get around this problem, The bomb turns out to be a dud.
  6. it jus makes people turn into hippos... and makes anything it touches into a hippo...
  7. Like I said, any type of bomb is illegal. Sorry to say.
  8. tech's fighters were contaminated by the hippo bomb. there are now 100, 000, 000 ,0000 ,000, 000, 000, hippos. geeks strap nuclear reactors, jetpacks, rocket launchers, exo skeletons, and free electron lazers to them.
  9. then it is not a bomb it is a canister that sprays gas
  10. What you call your team of scientists: Lazers
    Age (In-game) 30-99: 30
  11. *facepalm*
    Are you kidding me. That is god-moding. You can't just make 100,000,000,000,000,000,000 fighters.
    Ryuga, you should add "Use common sense." as a rule.
    607 likes this.
  12. well, god modding would be \100,000,000,000,000,000,000, 000, 000 fighters.
  13. Brick Inc.
    Age 30
    Brick wields together a flower and some chocolates for mother's day.
    Adderwolf71 likes this.
  14. S.O.F. calls a peace fire for Mother's day, or else our moms will be mad at us for starting wars on this special day.
  15. Lazers send a small missle to mother's, with 1 card on each mini-missle.
    Adderwolf71 likes this.
  16. Uh... I'm assuming that auto-killing me isn't allowed.
    Also, technogeek.. Can't all of a sudden make warships and such.. Gotta start small, and please tell us WHAT your using to weld them together. Can't say out of the blue, "Geeks make a nuclear reactor!"

Potato hears the threat of the Geeks, and welds 1-way glass with Obecremate to create a new type of brick, now being called Obgcremate to have a 1-way brick to see the outside. Potato creates thousands more of these.
    Potato uses the Smobot placing system to create a dome, which is GOING to be done in fifteen minutes.
    Potato welds together a printer and a super-computer, to make a Super-printer!
    Potato welds together a conveyer-belt, super-computer, metal-scanner, with the super-printer, to create a Duplicator!
    Potato puts in a Smobot, and the Duplicator sets to work. Creating 100 smobots. (Basically, the Duplicator is my easier way to say if I want to weld some more of something, also, it's extremely fast.)
    (At the time of finishing this post, it's already been 10 mins, so the dome is going to be created soon!)
    607 likes this.
  17. The AJ Team is working slow, but we are going. The AJ Team welds the car and the pig with the carrot on a stick to make a driveable car.
  18. Leroy Jenkins welds rocket launchers to the ten rabid unicorns with miniguns
  19. geeks need to stop the imposing threat of the unicorns. they set their 100, 000, 000 fighters to destroy them.
  20. The AJ Team repeats the whole process to make 9 more cars. Then they weld iron and electronica together to make 70 robots, one for every car.