[Forum Game] Thy Imagination!!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Ryuga_XI, May 10, 2013.

1. Not today, haw haw haw.
    The unicorns set their rockets to burst and fire at the fighters.
    They then retreat into an underground bunker.
  2. The geeks and AJ team alliance grows stronger. geeks ask permission to borrow AJ's hippo-to-human machine to fix all of it's fighters
  3. jacob5089 likes this.
  4. geeks agree. 200, 000 hippo fighters are sent to help the adderwolfs
  5. I was saying that to you, just putting what Jacob said into a meme.
    Spirit of Fire decides to take Leeroy Jenkins' side and aids them with ground troops.
    jacob5089 likes this.
  6. image.jpg
    Adderwolf71 likes this.
  7. I release hippos favorite food. Peanut butter.
    Adderwolf71 likes this.
  8. hippos eat peanut butter, and with the energy bost, attack BETTER
  9. ...
  10. The peanut butter sticks to the roof of the mouths of the hippos, making them not able to open their jaws and bite.
  11. Potato puts a fighter-jet into the Duplicator, creating 1 more of them.
    Potato puts a battleship into the Duplicator, creating 1 more of them.
    Potato puts smobot in the Duplicator, creating 1000 more of them.

Potato welds together a fighter jet and a battleship to create a Battlejet. The battlejet is able to travel on water, land, and air. It can hold 10 Smobots to maximize it's efficiency. It holds many warfare tools.
    Potato duplicates 99 Battlejets.
    Potato sets Smobots to create garages for the Battlejets.

Potato welds together a super-computer with a super-computer, which makes an ultra-computer.
    Potato duplicates 2 more ultra-computers, and then welds an ultra-computer with an ultra-computer, creating a mega-computer.
    Potato duplicated 1000 more mega-computers.
    Potato uses all 1000 smobots created earlier, welding them with mega-computers, creating Mobots.
    Mobots have the ability to think as smart as.. Well, Mega-computers!

Potato connects a wireless remote to the sattelites of the world, allowing world-wide coverage. Potato welds together the wireless remote to a Mobot's date chip, to create a remote that can control the Mobots.
  12. geeks surrender
  13. Well, you can't have that much. 1,000,000 is the max quantity for everything.
  14. All of geeks's ships blow up randomly except for 1,000,000 fighters that survived. (I had to do that, 'cause a new rule states that 1,000,000 is the max quantity for everything.)
  15. A DAY-LOND TRUCE IS MADE TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE CAN REST WITHOUT GEEKS AND OTHER WARMONGERS BLOWING YOUR BASE UP WHEN YOU'RE AWAY. :)
    technologygeek and Adderwolf71 like this.
  16. AND YOU CAN'T BREAK THIS ONE!!!!
  17. The F.U.D base on Pluto is finished! F.U.D moves 500 of their mechanic robots and half of their scientists to Pluto using a spaceship.
  18. Not exactly sure what I just watched. But whatever it was, it was amazing. 10/10
    technologygeek and Adderwolf71 like this.