[FORUM GAME} Ten Million Souls

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by fluffinator09, May 11, 2013.

1. 007-NIN says who are you
  2. He then attempts to wake dsl-42
  3. Ryuga pops his head out from his cover and when he realizes he's in the clear without shooting anything, he goes: "LoL." And he walks up to the guy with the hologram and says: "Well, um...... Hi."
  4. And when some guy asks me who I am, I say: "My name is Ryuga." And then I suddenly collapse. (I didn't die, just fainted.)
  5. I'm just sitting there at first like:
    Choongjae likes this.
  6. (( is the holo still there or am I talking to myself))
  7. ((The holo was a recorded message. Nothing more than that.))
  8. Ryuga suddenly regains consciousness and says: What did I miss??? :)
  9. 757-LIT has the suspicion that the new stranger, (Ryuga) was mentally odd. He whispered this notion to 007-NIN, and begins advancing to that stranger.
  10. I say: Hey, what's up?? (I keep my cool very extremely good.)
  11. DSL-42 wakes up and gets on the elephant, and the elephant wakes up, he then rides it around and realizes what is happening and is like, LOL
  12. 007-NIN resists a grin and asks what weapons the party has (( we have a problem with getting knocked out))
  13. DSL-42 admits he is unarmed, but don't need no weapons 2 survaive
  14. 007-NIN asks if he would prefer meelee or ranged
  15. dsl-42 says ranged
  16. I pass DSL-42 my Five Seven + The Mags that come with it.
  17. Alright, I need to say something....
    Ryuga.. You're in an apocalypse, and you are saying LoL after everything.. No offence, but it feels much out of place.

757-LIT says a few words to the group.
    "I find it VERY off, how a group of people come all at a time, and I dunno if DSL and I can trust all of you..."
  18. 311-D says his share. "We can either trust each other and get further into this mystery, or we can be paranoid pricks and all get killed."
  19. DSL-42 switches to first person speaking!

I agree 757-LIT, and 311-D is right, however, we need to first figure one ting out, who put us here, and why
  20. 311-D replies with "Well, I'm guessing Central Park is the best place to start."