[FORUM GAME} Ten Million Souls

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by fluffinator09, May 11, 2013.

1. I dunno, its rather large, and lots of them could come from all sides, I think that staying in the streets would be more convenient, that way we can make a line of them if they attack in a large group
  2. I say: "I agree! We have to stay together or die in a sad way."
  3. "Going to Central Park is our best chance. Central Park is very large, but it's not like there's a time limit. Right?"
  4. Well, just saying, when we get bombarded by these zombie like things, its not my fault

Get on my elephant, and we shall ride into the park
  5. "No need. I can run or jog as fast as the elephant could ever want to go."
  6. fine, don't matter, waste your energy
  7. I get on the elephant with my RSASS in my hands and I say: "I'll cover us if I have to." But just before Ryuga gets on the elephant, he picks up a Glock 17 with 10 mags on it. (Excluding the one already in it.)
  8. 311-D says "There's no need taking that much, it'll just weigh us down."
  9. I say: I'm carrying it, not you. (P.S: The RSASS does NOT have a scope.)
  10. "Oh yeah *he shakes his pack* Well I'm carrying most of water. What we need is this water, not that gun. It would help if you would carry it."
  11. Seriously, what is this Call of duty? why are there so many guns just laying around! The thing we need most right now is survival skills, not guns...
    Choongjae likes this.
  12. Agreed. This is set MONTHS after the infected started coming out. Guns should be a rarity, because the other survivors likely used them all up. So, we shouldn't have so many guns with so many mags.

"Look, there's a single problem.. I don't have enough food to accommodate for all of you. We're going to have to raid shops and stuff on our way there. Deal?"
  13. K. I help AdderWolf carry his back pack full of water, and I suggest: let's raid Walmart or Stop And Shop OR Something!!! P.S: I find a K-bar. xD (Sorry, this is going to be my last time doing this.)
  14. Oh, months??? DERP.
  15. I hand dsl--42 a crossbow. Will this do I ask. I jump on the elephant. There is an unlooted store near Yankee stadium. It's all boarde up but the elephant should help.
  16. Btw I owned a sporting goods store. Like dunhams or dickeys. Hunting weapons and stuff
  17. ((Please speak like this when you are talking in OOC, also since you did not put this in your application, it did not happen))
  18. (( then I raided one at the beginning))
  19. ((Technically you did not, you need to write what you do. Otherwise it did not happen.))
  20. ((do i have to explain where i got them))