[FORUM GAME} Ten Million Souls

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by fluffinator09, May 11, 2013.

1. ((since when do I have a base??? whatever ill just go with it)) DSL-42 asks what 757-LIT has, and what he would prefer to be called
  2. ((Well, you don't sleep in the open in the middle of times square.. Do you?))

"Just call me Tate, and I only have a small supply of canned food" Tate said.
  3. Call me Evan, I uh don't really have anything, I just sleep in these cars (points to abandon cars and stuff)
  4. ((don't know if you read this, but he just got there from falling from a plane and parachuting down, unconscious)
  5. Name: Dark Shadow
    ID: 007-NIN
    Bio: No one really knows... he said he just wants to find his friend
    Power: Flight and Cloaking
    Appearence: Tall and blonde, clean-shaven
  6. ((accepted))
  7. 311-D has been severely injured, but he won the battle against the Blade. He took several large gashes on his shoulders, back, ribs, and shin. He is bleeding wildly, and is very is tired and hungry. He seems to be only a hundred yards from his current destination, Times Square.
  8. DSL-42 thinks he hears someone moaning nearby
  9. A large about of screaming appears to be coming from Hell's Kitchen Park. This place is a known Red Brigade Outpost.
  10. 311-D gives a large moan, then crawls into Times Square. He sees two figures standing in Times Square, possibly watching him. His last thoughts are "Those are probably Infected...... just make them put me out of my misery..." Then he blacks out.
    fluffinator09 likes this.
  11. 757-LIT notices the crawling figure, and swears loudly, and with DSL-42, he goes over to examine the figure.
  12. ((so wait, did adderwolf's character die? I am confused :p)
  13. ((No, I blacked out, and I am severely injured. Go help me!))
  14. ((ok, welyou did say final thoughts, that confused me))

DSL-42 uses the power of suggestion to seal 311-D's wounds and then waits
  15. After examining the stranger some more, 757-LIT moved him into a broken car for some safety. Afterwards, he asked DSL-42 to keep an eye on the stranger, while 757-LIT began making a make-shift base. Safer than a car anyways.
  16. 311-D wakes up a few times, but after opening his eyes and not knowing where he is, he blacks out again.
  17. 007-NIN flies toward unconscious man
  18. In Times Square, noticing two other figures, he cloaks
  19. Thinking he heard something, 757-LIT looks around, but seeing as nothing was there, 757 heads over to the car.
    "DSL, how's the stranger?"