[FORUM GAME} Ten Million Souls

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by fluffinator09, May 11, 2013.

1. As he is examining the canister a hologram begins projecting onto the ceiling.
    I know you.
    I have been following since you have escaped the lab
    If you want to help these people stuck in these "refugee" camps then
    find the DSL-42 labeled mutant and convince him to join you. If he refuses kill him.
    -Overwatch
  2. Well then, I jump across to the next building and scale the building. and when he reaches the top, he finds an ammo crate holding 9 rounds for the RSASS and a bag. Ryuga also finds a Five Seven with a full mag in it.
  3. 311-D looks around, and picks up a fallen telephone wire sliced into different pieces. He uses it as a makeshift whip as he tries to hold off the infected.
  4. He sees, through is scope, a person trying to hold off some infected with his make-shift whip. I help him by picking off every one of them with my RSASS. This action takes up 1 mag.
  5. 757-LIT decides to follow the instructions, and leaves the building early. He sees that the civilian has somehow escaped from the horde, and that the bakery sufficiently burned down. After looking around he spots a bottle of water on the ground, and quickly picks that up, and whilst doing so, there happens to be a map, that most specifically, points to times square.
    757-LIT decides that he'll get nowhere doing anything else, so he begins going to times square.
  6. DSL-42 doesn't see anyone so goes to time square to look for others who he can team up with
  7. 311-D holds off the Infected with his whip. (This is an act of extreme strength, as a normal man would spend all his energy trying to pick it up, much less swing it.) As he does this, he sees Infected falling, but he never hit them. He thinks someone is shooting at them. 311-D does not know if it is friendly or not so he retreats down the street.
  8. I'm Sorry but if I join I must have percy jackson powers.
  9. I guess that would be Manipulation of Matter, ask fluff
  10. hmmm
  11. As 311-D escapes to Lafayette Avenue, he remembers the scrap of paper he picked up. He takes it out of his pocket. The paper is now damp from the moderate rain, but it is still readable. The handwriting is sloppy and rough, and was written with a black pen. After a while of scrutinizing it, 311-D can read the paper.
    ((*Hint hint nudge nudge* This is when you're supposed to keep the plot going fluff.))
  12. DSL-42 hears gunshots and cringes in hope that the gunshots were not aimed towards himself
  13. ((Ryuga I don't think that you shooting the Infected is very realistic..... I am in Brooklyn while you are in Manhattan. Miles apart.))
    fluffinator09 likes this.
  14. (What if Brooklyn And manhattan have become parallel alternate universes!)
  15. ((I doubt it.))
  16. The paper has a map of the sewer system under Manhattan with a big red X on what appears to be a junction under the Empire State Building.
  17. ((do we know what is going on? like our characters do they know?))
  18. ((Do they know what is going on?))
  19. ((like do they know what has happened to the world and such))
  20. ((The outside world has absolutely mo bearing on what happens in NYZ))