(FORUM GAME) Split Apart

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, May 5, 2013.

1. Croatia wishes to make treaty with West Germany. If either goes to war, or is attacked, the other will go to war along with it, trying to finish the conflict as quickly as possible, and not starting a new campaign. Croatia does not want another WW
  2. Accepted.
  3. France accepts.
  4. The Black Bear variant is done. It is a RRV, or, Rapid Recovery Vehicle. Its job is to go out and repair other tanks or vehicles or to tow them back if they need more extensive repairs. The autoloader is removed on this, and the gun is downsized to 50MM, to reduce weight, so it can move faster, get the job sooner, and get back to safety quicker than if it weighed more. It is called the Black Bear RRV.
  5. Canada begins removing religion from schools. Once this is done, special schools, such as Catholic schools, will be set up to cater to people who want religion in their schooling.
  6. Croatia suggests they share technology with each other. Sends over 5,000 torpedoes as sign of friendship
  7. Nation:Mexico
    Population: (Cant be more than 50M, and must be close to the population of the year) 36M
    Military size: (Cant be more than 40K) 20k
    Main resource: Oil, glass,clay pottery,iron,steel,gunpowder
    Which side (Must be the real side of the world it is really on) West
    Mexico starts to produce guns and ammo and train bodyguards
  8. A resource isn't guns, ammo, and bodyguards, its things such as ores and food.
  9. i know i was to lazy to type every thing guns and ammo are made from andd what do you mean body guards
  10. This isn't the game to be lazy in. It uses lots of writing, and being lazy will just confuse people.
  11. Im just being lazy for to night because im really tired and probaly should go to sleep but cant fall asleep so ya
  12. Mexico is invited to the HTO (information on first page).
  13. Croatia starts looking into oil drilling in the sea.
  14. West Germany is beginning a prospering fishing trade. An entire fleet of fishing boats can be seen in the port city of Kiel.
  15. Country: USSR

Population: (Cant be more than 50M, and must be close to the population of the year) 25M
    Military size: (Cant be more than 40K) 30k
    Main resource: Coal, fur, diamond, oil, and gas
    Which side (Must be the real side of the world it is really on) East
  16. I'm pretty sure USSR is on the East, and is the whole reason for the Berlin Wall conflict....
  17. Idk >_> I just guessed, and Russia is west of Germany, so...
  18. East. It's east of Germany.
    Unless you want it to be 20,000 miles east.
  19. West Germany is venturing into the growing oil business, but our geologists have not found any reservoirs, either to a lack of them or poor technology, or maybe a little of both.
  20. Derp... Fail...