(FORUM GAME) Split Apart

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, May 5, 2013.

1. France wishes to acquire this and offers 2.5 Billion in return.
    France begins research on surgical lasers.
  2. The UK accepts the trade.
  3. France requests a nuclear trade alliance with the UK.
    The means that:
    -All nuclear research that one country does the other will have a 75% decrease in price to attain it
    -All nuclear materials produced by one will have a 50% reduced price to the other
    -A team of prominent nuclear physicists will be formed and housed in a top secret facility to be built in either country and will be focused on nuclear energy research
  4. West Germany has found oil reservoirs in the south-eastern area near the Black Forest. Drilling has begun.
  5. Mexico starts work on a new type of bullet
  6. Saudi Arabia changes to a democratic nation and starts a health program. Also looking to Allie with another democratic country.
  7. I've decided this game is moving too ridiculously for me. Croatia isolates itself from the rest of the world and refuses to communicate with any countries. Gives all oil (50,000,000) barrels, gives them it's entire fleet of submarines, armed with enhanced torpedoes to West Germany.
  8. I kind of have to agree, nuclear powered space craft? We don't have those today.
  9. The UK considers this and asks for time to think about it.

The UK deploys a small group of the smartest british scientists to develop a space program.
  10. Yeah, but 50 years ago we could have started research on it I'd we had wanted to; except the Cold War was occurring and people were focusing on Nuclear BOMBS and not as much spacecraft.
  11. The Cold War isn't the reason why we don't have nuclear powered spacecraft. The reason: Its powered, by a nuclear fuel source. Lets take the Challenger explosion, if the space shuttle was powered by a nuclear fuel source, and it exploded, a lot more people would have been killed other than the people on board.
  12. Honestly, the world didn't even really have a space program back then. Sure, we had Sputnik and Allen Sheppard, but that was pretty much it in 1963. We didn't get to the moon for another 9 years.
    West Germany begins on a new type of Heavy tank.
  13. Mexico finishes the bullet it has armour peircing ablilty and offers it ip for trade
  14. Canada begins on improving healthcare.