(FORUM GAME) Split Apart

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, May 5, 2013.

1. Croatia's improved Torpedoes are done. They now have a 45% increase in power. They also have 5% more explosives on the tips. Croatia turns to new secret project.
  2. Atomic research is done. The research includes:
    -A new way of splitting HEU for a 75% increase in power output
    -A faster way of splitting LEU for a 35.66% time decrease
    France offers this research to the UK for an offer of $150 Million.
  3. Canada's new tank is done. The tank has a special feature, an autoloader. An autoloader replaces the job of a human loader, by having "clips" of rounds that are dropped into the firing position. (And yes, autoloaders did exist in the 60's.) It has a 75MM gun and can carry 5o clips of 3 rounds. It has a crew of three, a commander, a driver, and a radio operator. The tank has 80MM of all around armour. It is called the N70 Black Bear.
  4. France now begin work on an improved telecommunications network. The French government gives $250 Million to this.
  5. Question, how many posts till research is done?
  6. ((If it is anything like last times than 5))
  7. The UK declines, and advises you to put the money to better causes.

The UK finishes nuclear energy research, and begins building the power plant. Workers are employed a few days prior to its opening.
  8. ((Okay thank you, I'm assuming these kinds of posts don't count?))
  9. ((I think so))
  10. China starts researching Nuclear power due to the rise in energy requirements in the country.
  11. The US will happily allow you entry, if the United Kingdom and Canada agree.

The point of the Houston Treaty is to create a higher level of coordination between the signatories of the clause during times of crisis, so any moves the collective wishes to make are stronger as a result. If you act independently of the HTO during times of war, the entire collective is weaker as a result. Collaboration on military and political matters creates the best decisions, something which can put us on a secure advantage during war.
  12. France acknowledges this and accepts full terms of the Houston Treaty.
  13. Canada accepts China into the agreement.

The Canadian government gives 10 Black Bears to the US Army.
  14. Also, I have a note. The max army size should be much larger. After the middle of the 19th century, army sizes grew exponentially. Just to give an example, before the Civil War, the U.S. had about an army size of, oh, say 70,000 soldiers. After the Civil War the armed forces number rocketed to 3,000,000, both Confederate and Union. In WWII, about 77 million soldiers fought for the allies. Since this is after WWII, the army sizes are larger. The max should be around 10 million, not 30,000.
  15. Max population is 50M. A 40M army size would be 90% of the population. Also, the army size isn't 30M, but I will raise it.
  16. China brings online it's first nuclear reactor.

China begins work to attempt to put a man into space, following successful attempts from other countries.
  17. Canada begins work on a variant of the Black Bear.
  18. Population should also be larger. I mean, the average population would be around 100 million or so.
    ((I changed my request to 10 million))
    West Germany declines the offer of the Houston Treaty, as it wants to act as its fully independent nation, but will help in times of dire need.
  19. France's network has improved.
    France begins work on social reform, and researches Anti-Missile Defense.
  20. Hungary requests an alliance with France. Hungary requests to discuss the terms of our alliance in a PM.