[FORUM GAME] RPG-Style Fighting

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by HanaY, Jul 28, 2013.

1. Name: [Chara name]
    Class: [Whatever you got for the test]
    Alignment: [Lightside/darkside]
  2. But not sure what the image says since its a missing file for me...
  3. Wait can see it now...
    Name: Rein
    Class: Rogue
    Alignment: Darkside
  4. You find a chainsaw, and a creepy mask.
    Venom doesn't see anything.
    you wake up at the bottom of a pit. You feel as if you just died.
  5. I look around the pit groggily just remembering an excruciating pain, wondering how I got here.
  6. You see some ancient chests, but the're locked. there is an archway to your left.
  7. Huh. I put on the creepy mask and take the chainsaw. I wait in the room in hopes of the smoke clearing up out there.
  8. I try to force the chests open but obviously fail with the lack of tools, instead I am forced with one option of going through the archway...
  9. ( When replying, it's easier for everyone if you quote the post n.n )
    607 likes this.
  10. Venom lands gracefully on my gloved hand and I feed him a scrap of meat as a reward. "So this is it, huh?" I look at the boy and he nods and walks in. My brain tells me to be more cautious but I ignore it and follow him in. I lift my hand and Venom flys outside and perches on the roof of the temple. Spectrum trots by my side, nudging my hand every so often to give it a new layer of wet doggy nose...
    I can't see anything at the back of the temple, but I continue to follow the boy. He walks like he knows that something is there, what that is though, I'm not to sure...
  11. Oops sorry
    AliceF3 likes this.
  12. I I is still on did thread.
  13. Night Of The Living Thread
    SO NOW THAT I JUST MADE EVERYONE WHO FOLLOWS THIS THREAD GO
    LET'S BRING IT BACK MKAY? JUST IN TIME FOR SUMMAH!
    607 likes this.
  14. #InTheGame
    princebee likes this.
  15. because i Really don't know what to do here, let's just ehm
    start over i guess? Some of these stories got kinda messed up
    so...
    EVERYONE DIES
    (or not i guess, what do you guys think?)
  16. The military evacuated everybody due to possible radiation. While flying, the planes went off radar and crashed into an island.
  17. I figured out where I left off.

I had just left Mira and Party alone, to go to Crescentlight.

I'll wait and see if Alice has the time to continue with this, if not I'm on board with the starting over bit.
    607 likes this.
  18. she's watching a movie or something but it wont buffer apparently so uhm
    *clap* *sob*
    11/10
  19. Im getting the weirdest nostalgia right now
    We gave up on the movie and went to watch the World Cup :p

I think I actually re-drew Mira somewhere, but I might've deleted it aha.....
    But I'd be happy starting over, as happy as I am to see this come alive again. I can't remember most of the things that happened
    princebee and 607 like this.