[Forum Game] I take your country because

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Jakres, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Naaah Holland is a region within the Netherlands, not an actual name for the country. During the 18th century the region contributed the most to the wealth of the country, so people ended up calling the Netherlands 'Holland'. It's similar to people calling the UK 'England' (thus ignoring the other three countries and dozens of overseas territories that make up the UK), and just as aggravating.

I take Chile to launch an invasion of Hawaii for some reason.

My country is Montenegro.
    FadedMartian likes this.
  2. I'd like to take over Montenegro as it is a nice small start, I have now got myself a little pineapple under the sea to come from, now a nice small, warm country to actually live in, and the real business can start
    I'm Lichtenstein.
  3. I take your country because I'm Switzerland performing military practice and I immediately turn back around once I realise my soldiers have made a small mistake. (This actually happens)

My country is the Bundesrepublik Deutschland.
  4. I take Germany because of their central position in Europe.

Greenland
  5. I take over greenland to rename it iceland so we can confuse everyone in geography classes around the world.

I live in Monaco's pink castle.
  6. I take Monaco because they are a dirty tax haven.

I'm Macedonia Greece.
  7. I take Greece so I can rebuild the Greek empire and take over the world :p
    Im Turkmenistan.
  8. Taking over Turkmenistan to be the new President for life.

Mine's Taiwan.
  9. I take over Taiwan because I like islands.

Mine is Canada.
  10. I take back my glorious fatherland, KOREA. UNIFIED KOREA 만세!
    And Manchuria. And Japan. Manchuria is for reclaiming the land of my ancestors, Japan is for payback to what they did in 1910.
    I am preparing a massive Chinese invasion force and is developing nuclear weapons to take north america.
  11. I take your Unified Korea and divide into thirds
    from my Island of Japan.
  12. I flee. I will never give up. Never again will my people be be divided.
    Revenge will be Korea's.
    Remember that chinese force I was talking about?
    Welp...
    Invasion o' Japan time. And taking back Korea. From my base in manchuria.
    Never said anythig about that.
  13. I just bulldoze around Korea and encase it with a wall.. Taking everything else around it and residing in Guam.
  14. I eat Guam with the non existant military of Grenada, as Guam reminds me of guacamole. Eat it.