[Forum Game] I take your country because

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Jakres, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Everyone owns a country.
    You want moar.
    You take over someone's country over above user's country for [insert one or multiple reason*]
    *like money, resource, pizza,food,computers,trading cars,foxes,fish,celebrity pic stash,privacy invasion,games,homework,dog,bread,anime stash,crowbar,boredom,literally any reasons
  2. I take over North Korea to stop the stupid fighting :confused: Also while I'm in East Asia, *takes S. Korea and Japan because pop culture*
    Is taking over 3 countries legal? Hope so.. ;)
    *starts the Imperial Hylian Empire of Asia*
  3. I take over America because Freedom most definitely is not the way yeah
  4. I take over Austrailia to protect the Great Barrier Reef and preserve the numbers of kangaroo and koala in the outback from extinction.
  5. Well, then I'll take over the Netherlands because I'm already there :D
  6. No wait my sleepy brain screwed up guys ;-;
    Actually supposed to be:
    You take over above user's country for [insert one or multiple reason].

gib forgiveness plz
  7. I take over the Netherlands because of the high minimum wage and affordable universities.
    My country is the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
    (I hope I did this right)
  8. That's fine :p

I take over Democratic Republic of the Congo because of all diamonds to mine and sell.
    Mine's Kazakhstan.
  9. I take over Kazakhstan because of its natural resources to rebuild Ireland's economy and pay our debts.

Mine's Ireland.
  10. I take over Ireland because... whatever the UK wanted to keep it for hundreds of years for, even after stripping it of its resources. (strategic naval value...?)

Mines the UNITED KINGDOM OF GREAT BRITAIN AND NORTHERN IRELAND.
  11. I take over the UK to build a tea selling mega corporation.

Mines Ireland Again

(question, does the country you have at the end of your post have to be the same all the time or could you use a country that's not where you live IRL to mix it up a bit?)
  12. Can be any country you want.

Also I take over Ireland to seize the means of stout production and seize its profits.
    Mine's Moldova.
  13. I take Moldova because I'm Russia and need another invasion front in my conquest of Ukraine.

Mine shall be Russia.
  14. Ninja'd. I take Russia to boast about having the largest country in the world.

Mine's Puerto Rico.
  15. I'll take over the Netherlands to get control of ShelLuser and force ShelLuser to take over the Imperial Hylian Empire of Asia because it sounds cool! :cool:
  16. I take over the Imperial Hylian Empire of Asia in order to mobilise the largest army in recorded history and march on Europe.
    mjnoe70 likes this.
  17. I'll take over "a pineapple unde the sea" because, well, who doesn't want to live in a pineapple under the sea? I only need to find out a way to breath under water...
    I'm in the Netherlands
  18. I take over the Netherlands because it has two names and that bothers me.

Mine is Malta.
  19. I take Malta because its a nice place for sinister headquarters vacation location.
    Mine's Chile.
  20. I take Chile and build giant pepper plantations to further my logic regime.