[FORUM GAME] Headlines of the Future

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by pterojackdyl, Dec 8, 2016.

?

~

Heeeyy, that's pretty guuud. 17 vote(s) 85.0%
What is this piece of trash content? 3 vote(s) 15.0%
  1. [place a 110% legitness banner here at a later date]

Hey Guys,
    I just had an idea for a forum game... I think it's fairly original (that or I've managed to steal the idea from somewhere and then totally forget where from, just call me out for it if i have).

Basically, I will start with the year 2017. And we will count up the years making comedic, satire or meme-infused headline.

Hopefully this will be pretty fun ^u^

I'll make a start (pardon the lack of creativity):

2017: Apple finally releases a product made entirely with their own technology. Behold! The Apple Bookshelf©®℗™℠

[pretty much the only posting guideline is to wait one post until you post again.]
  2. 2018: Jack finally gets friends.
  3. 2019: Chin finally crashes the empire minecraft plug-ins and the database server
  4. 2020: Trump trumped in reelection.
    Equinox_Boss and TasteOfTerror like this.
  5. 2021: Kanye West Calls for a Recount
    cowland123 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  6. 2022: Elon Musk creates solar powered androids
    mba2012 and TasteOfTerror like this.
  7. 2023: The World Ends
    Equinox_Boss and Eviltoade like this.
  8. ^Savage ;p

2024: Colony ship reaches Habitable Planet!
    NathanRP and Equinox_Boss like this.
  9. 2025: 'Habitable Planet,' named 'Earth II,' has been destroyed by Trump, the re-elected's, nuclear explosion.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. 2026: After the nuclear explosion of '25 people pledge to look after Earth III
    Equinox_Boss and lottie1664 like this.
  11. (no rules about posting so...)
    2027: Earth IXX discovered, and new president, Kanye West*, vows to protect it with his life.

*Trump was blown into millions of pieces as Earth II was shaken by the fart of an unknown person, and the fart shattered Earth II.
  12. 2028: Small, 'harmless' alien parasite discovered on Earth III. Ex-President Trump's brain-backup-AI claims that "it's a Korean scam!"
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. 2029 WW4 begins with alien invasion of Earth III
    lottie1664 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  14. 2030 The aliens merge all of the Earths together to create one Earth.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. 2031: After much debate, scientists decide the name of the new Earth. High Alien Kanye over-rules this and names the planet Urth.
  16. 2032: Inhabitants of Planet Urth decide they need a mascot that represents them. They choose the Chicago Bulls (basketball team) Mascot: Benny the Bull!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. 2033: Michael Jordan comes out of retirement again for one last celebrity basketball exhibition game.
  18. 2034: President Ariana Grande, after winning the 2032 election, decides to build a wall between all countries.
  19. 2035: The public vote and England takes their rightful place at the top of Urth's hierarchy. Upon coronation, the walls seize to be built and tea care packages are distributed.
  20. 2036: Urth has technical difficulties and is flying into the sun.