[FORUM GAME] Guess the Word

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by 607, Mar 19, 2017.

?

Do you mind the term and theme 'Hangman'?

Yes. 23 vote(s) 22.8%
No. 78 vote(s) 77.2%
  1. Is there an R in there hidden or no?
    607 and luckycordel like this.

2. Not anymore!
    Code:
    [/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [COLOR=#ebebeb][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#ebebeb][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#ebebeb][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#ebebeb][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#ebebeb][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#ebebeb][FONT=Georgia]_ R I _ L I N G[/FONT][/code][/FONT][/COLOR][/code][/COLOR][/FONT][/code][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ebebeb][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#ebebeb][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#ebebeb][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#ebebeb][FONT=Georgia][FONT=verdana][/COLOR][/code][/code][/code][/code][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ebebeb][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#ebebeb][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#ebebeb][FONT=Georgia]Edit: Woah... Why Georgia? xD[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ebebeb][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#ebebeb][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#ebebeb][FONT=Georgia]Here is an attempt at getting it more clean:[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ebebeb][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#ebebeb][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#ebebeb][FONT=Georgia][code][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ebebeb][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#ebebeb][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#ebebeb][FONT=Georgia]_ R I _ L I N G[/code][/COLOR][/FONT][/code][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ebebeb][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#ebebeb][FONT=Georgia][/code][/code][/CODE]Guys, what's going on, I can't get out of this code block!! Help![/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ebebeb][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#ebebeb][FONT=Georgia][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/code][/COLOR][/FONT][/code][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ebebeb][FONT=Georgia][FONT=Georgia]_ R I _ L I N G[/FONT][/code][/COLOR][/FONT][/code][/FONT][/COLOR]
    [FONT=NOT GEORGIA]I give up... just go to the OP if you want to see it in a cleaner way. :P[/code][/COLOR][/FONT]
    luckycordel likes this.
  3. Is it Bridling?
  4. Fabulous, hahahahaha. Again, one of the reasons I write without fonts and such. :p

Here, I'll fix it for you:

Code:
    _ R I _ L I N G

luckycordel and 607 like this.
  5. 'Tis! I'm going outside now, so rewards will be sent out later.
    luckycordel likes this.
  6. I accidentally paid Sydney twice. :p
    Envine was added to the CP leaderboards.
  7. Is anybody else doing a guess the word?
  8. I can do one if you'd like! :)

Code:
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
  9. cool is there an

r
    TomvanWijnen, luckycordel and 607 like this.
  10. There is an R!

Code:
    _ _ _ _ _ R _ _
  11. Is there an I?
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  12. There is no I, unfortunately.
    luckycordel likes this.
  13. How about the letter 'E'?
    TomvanWijnen and luckycordel like this.
  14. There is also no E, unfortunately. :)

Code:
    _ _ _ _ _ R _ _
  15. Is there an I?
  16. There is still no I, I'm afraid. :p
  17. Maybe you should keep and/or post a list with the letters guessed. ;)
    luckycordel likes this.
  18. Oh and as there aren't many participators at the moment for reasons unknown to me, feel free to reguess. :)

I can do that. Hadn't thought about it yet but everything has been on this one page so far, so it didn't seem necessary yet. :)

Code:
    _ _ _ _ _ R _ _
    Guessed letters:
    R*
    I (2x)
    E
  19. is there a "T"
    luckycordel and TomvanWijnen like this.
  20. There is no T, unfortunately. :)
    607, luckycordel and WeezerNL like this.