[FORUM GAME] God gives you lemoms

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by BrickStrike, Aug 3, 2013.

?

A poll.

:O It's so magical and sparkly... 5 vote(s) 25.0%
Wutz this anzwer?!11!?1/!? 6 vote(s) 30.0%
Muffins ;3 17 vote(s) 85.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Darn :mad: lol
    You got a very close answer to it, and you won :p
    But, next time someone says it, it should be God gave you lemons? FIND A NEW GOD!
    :p
  2. When a guy who looks like Jesus gives you lemon-flavored baked goods at a concert, JUST SAY NO.
    brickstrike and HylianNinja like this.
  3. Bumps.
    When god gives you lemons, you take the melons, and you make fruit punch...
  4. When gods gives you lemons, you use them lemons to build the worlds best lemonade stand and make millions!
  5. “When god gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make god take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your dang lemons, what the heck am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see god’s manager! Make god rue the day it thought it could give Choongjae lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the guy who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”
    (Edited from cave johnson's quote from portal II.)
    L0tad, pat2011 and brickstrike like this.
  6. When God gives you lemons, make Brickstick change the rules back to, "When life gives you lemons...," so that we won't mention anything to do with religion or http://itsalmo.st/#thetimethingshappen or, "When God gives you lemons, you look back at him, say thanks, and do whatever pleases you with the lemons, or squirt them into some random person's eyes >:).
  7. Please do not bump old threads.
    Wither_Addict likes this.
  8. It is sort of rude to bump old thread... please don't bump them.

How did you find this anyways?
  9. When life gives you lemoms. Eat a taco.
  10. When life gives you lemons, be confused as to how you got those lemons because you live in an area where lemons don't grow very well and you don't like them so you'd never eat them anyways.
    bitemenow15 likes this.
  11. It's actually not too bad bumping an old forum game that people who have joined since then can play. It's not like it's some irrelavant thread about someone's old residence.
    bitemenow15 and LtCaptainMe like this.
  12. When god gives you lemons, you probably just found lemons...
    LtCaptainMe likes this.
  13. When God gives you lemons, you should ask by yourselve if that is the only thing God gave you.
    TomvanWijnen likes this.