[FORUM GAME] Give the person above you a job!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Otus_NigRum, Feb 2, 2019.

?

Do you want a job that requires a college degree?

Yes, I want to obtain a degree 13 vote(s) 65.0%
I'm not sure yet 3 vote(s) 15.0%
No, it's not my thing 3 vote(s) 15.0%
I'd rather live in my moms basement 1 vote(s) 5.0%
  1. AltPunisher would be a good politician. Probably.
    607 likes this.
  2. I'm more of a George Orwell than a Clement Attlee, but thanks.

Shyguy would be a good musician. I'd expect his albums to spin between 80s new wave and straight into metal for the next song.
    607 likes this.
  3. Alt Punisher would join a waffle extremist group and torture people who like pancakes
    Stnywitness likes this.
  4. The_Y0sh would be that one comedian who recycles the same jokes 200x a billion
  5. Otus will be a photographer taking pictures of a photographer taking pictures of a lion whose mouth is about to sink into a large slice of delicious smelling ham.
    The_Y0sh likes this.
  6. Stnywitness would build various public games and challanges which would make him dirt poor so than he would become homeless and his new job would be sleeping in a cardboard box
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  7. Yosh would become... an artist!
    The_Y0sh likes this.
  8. CrackpotCreator will be a certain dealer dealing with certain shady things related to his username.
  9. Otus will be a heavy metal band member
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  10. Belac won’t be a person who doesn’t realise the meaning of usernames in games before they use them. Assuming that’s a job :p
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  11. Now I wonder whether he's right about the detective or grocery store part. :p I assume the grocery store part, though. ;)
    Stnywitness likes this.
  12. 607's job would be having the best made skin in all of existence!!!
  13. The Y0sh would be that one counselor in school that has a bag of jolly ranchers that would make him cool by the students
    The_Y0sh likes this.
  14. Detective. Lol

Gaming_C would be a great gaming commander for a game called "gaming commander"
    607 and Gaming_Comander like this.
  15. I have comanded many games... Stnywitness would be the guy who makes games just to see people rage at it XD
    Stnywitness and 607 like this.
  16. Gaming_Commander would be Waluigi and OP would be Wario
  17. That's actually not that far from the truth, Otus would be the guy who already knows your personality just looking at you
    607 and Otus_NigRum like this.
  18. I can look at most people and just guess their personality by their profile picture, haha.

Anyone can continue on, just pretend Gaming_Commander was last to comment :)
  19. Gaming_Comander will draw comics for the last few physical newspapers in existence, so people keep buying them. :D
    Otus_NigRum and Gaming_Comander like this.
  20. XD

607 would have a job of copyrighting the number 607