[FORUM GAME] GalliaRPG - Revived

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by HanaY, Jun 15, 2014.

1. "Uh, do you hear that too, or is that in my ear?"
  2. "Hear what?" The rustling happens again. "Oh, that? that's probably just the wind :)" she laughs a bit at you, but not meanly.
  3. "I didnt hear anything..." This is a time when I wish I could climb trees. :p (So, me, alice, and porphyrian are all together? and 607?)
  4. (not 607, but you, alice, and porphyrian are, yeah)
    herocrafter2912 likes this.
  5. I see a man from a distance, from the vantage point of the tree. As soon as he gets to a suitable distance I let myself drop from the tree, landing on him. Exactly as planned. I growl in his face "Hello friend. Just curious, why are would you approach an anima and a dwarf wandering in a dark forest?!" I don't bother hiding my anima background, considering I had just jumped on him in full wolf form and I was talking to him in full English (even if it did have a slight feral bark to it)
  6. "Ah, okay."

"Do you have any idea where we're going?"
  7. "I just thought we'd explore, if that's alright with you. What do you want?"
  8. "Well, first off, now there are 2 animas wandering in the forest." (I turn into a dragon and back.) "The names (<----is this right?) Porphyrian. And you are?"
  9. I think it should be "the name's"
    "Okay, sounds cool to me!" :) "Explore, and talk, of course."
  10. (MASSIVE DRAGON? Oh wait. Never mind, human again. And bearing in mind Monica has literally just jumped on you from a tree? And she's on top of you? Ugh?)

I growl and flick my tail, pacing around him "I am none of your business thank you very much" I snap "Look at you. Showing off your almighty dragon. Sorry sir I didn't realise that transformations were worth showing off" my voice dripped sarcasm "Some people try to keep their sides secret, but apparently that's a thing of the past now" I turn away and pad towards Ace "Anyway, we don't have time for show offs like you, we're busy"
    607 likes this.
  11. I whip around to see another person, and see Moni walking away. I dont yet know of the fury that resides between Moni and the mystery anima, so I dont scowl at the other anima. "Whats th' matter, Moni?"
    AliceF3 likes this.
  12. "Yeah, sure!"

You hear the rustling again, and a quiet noise.
  13. By the way, many people try to make it seem like their anima (which the aren't), so I was confirming that I wasn't lying. And, the dragon is pretty much useless except for digging and flying (and roasting stuff:D). (So, not showing off.):eek:
  14. (My Monica is sensitive, she also hates being an Anima. Having someone bigger then her makes her angry, she likes to look strong)

I take a small jump to try and trigger my human form, but it doesn't work at all... I growl loudly "That stupid anima, Porphyrian or whatever is name is" I drag my feet, ripping up tufts of grass in my wake "I hate-" I stop and whip around as his voice catches my attention. The word "useless" runs through me like lava "Excuse me? Are you actually calling your counter-part useless?" I grunt "Whatever man." I snap at him "If you don't like flying and being bigger than a mountain that's not my problem" I storm off towards Ace, not looking at him as I pass "Come on, I saw a town, we're leaving."
    herocrafter2912 and 607 like this.
  15. "So, what was your story again?"
  16. "Alright. Well, bye Dragon Boy."
    AliceF3 likes this.
  17. "Well, I never really told you, but I was born half elf, half human. My parents died when I was three, so I was sent to an orphanage."
  18. "Ouch."

"Sorry, but what's an orphanage?"
  19. "It's a place where you go when you have nowhere left..." She begins to look saddened.
    AliceF3 likes this.
  20. "Oh..."

"I don't recall ever having anyone..."

"I have you now, though."