[FORUM GAME] Family Feud

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by 607, Mar 22, 2015.

?

Name a poll choice.

Yes. 7 vote(s) 10.1%
Our secret. 7 vote(s) 10.1%
UFO's are cool. 9 vote(s) 13.0%
Nuts. 4 vote(s) 5.8%
Orange. 14 vote(s) 20.3%
Team Rocket. 17 vote(s) 24.6%
Icycle. 6 vote(s) 8.7%
Clown. 3 vote(s) 4.3%
Eager. 1 vote(s) 1.4%
Dumb. 1 vote(s) 1.4%
  1. For clarification on question #6: I mean on paper. It can be typed or written by hand, but it should be on paper.
    Edit: also, Uber_Corq reminded me of the right word: I meant "currency", not really "valuta". I knew it sounded weird.
    Edit 2: and apparently this is round 7, not 6. We're losing count of them already, that's a good sign, right?
    Gawadrolt and Uber_Corq like this.
  2. Remember questions 1-9 are normal Feud scoring, and only 10 and 11 are reversing :)
  3. I'm glad I read that it was reverse order before I sent the answers into you. Not sure if that would have helped or hurt?
    607 likes this.
  4. So, in reverse order, the least common answers get the most points?
    If so, what prevents me from saying nargha blargha beiftech for them?
    Owl_on_Caffeine likes this.
  5. Gawadrolt, Qwerty189 and 607 like this.
  6. Don't get scared off by the complicated look of this round because although new, it's actually quite simple! And again, I can answer any questions in a pm.
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  7. I know, I know, it's a bit late... but I still wanted to comment on round 6's results.
    I thought question 2 (what is your favorite Minecraft feature?) was too difficult. It's too broad, really, as it's hard to know in what direction to think. Luckily though, there were actually answers said multiple times. Horses, I thought about that one, but I eventually went for servers, which didn't do me good.
    3. Favorite animal. Dog, should've known... >.> Stupid me, answering Pony xD
    I thought Aikar or Notch would be best for the meeting question. Went with Notch, and it turned out to be a good answer.
    I chose smell for question 5 because that was by far the most common answer in the meet the staff wiki pages.
    For 6, I went with Ferrari, because it's popular among many guys. But then I realised... this question has been in here before, in a round hosted by me. Round 1, question 10: Name a car company. Oddly enough the most popular answer here was a tie between Jeep, Ford and Toyota, and Ferrari only got answered once. Luckily though, I realised that too late and stuck with Ferrari.
    7. Res number. I went with 1, because it seemed obvious. But apparently that doesn't even exist. I didn't know :p And luckily Alice went for 1 too.
    8. Country in Africa. I totally forgot about Egypt :oops:
    9. Left seemed the most obvious to me, because it was first. On the other hand, right-handed people are more common. And right turned out to just slightly win. Cool!
    I loved rock paper scissors. It was so simple, yet it had potential for much overthinking. Eventually, my reasoning was this: I think most people will choose rock, because rock's first. Then I'll choose paper, to counter it. And it worked!
    11 was very obvious. Rock was first, and is popular anyway, so I went with that. Interestingly enough, Owl_on_Caffeine went with Paper.
    And then in the final scoring, I'm in the middle of the places. That's okay!
    And wow, Alice. I knew you would be good at this, that was one of the many reasons I could hardly wait for you coming back, but over 10 points on a 11 questions round: that's quite crazy :p Well done!

AliceF3 and Gawadrolt like this.
  8. When I put paper down, I was just guessing. :p I should have remembered that everyone usually picks rock.
    607 likes this.
  9. Hm, haven't got any entries in a while, and we're still only half-way there. Get those entries coming! :)
    For the people joining: you'd still like this to continue, right?
  10. Bump! :)
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  11. For some odd reason I have never posted in this thread. Let me see, I will put my answers in in a moment.
    607 and Gawadrolt like this.
  12. Done and done. Sounds like fun.
    607 and Gawadrolt like this.
  13. I don't know how you missed it for so long but its awesome fun and more people should join! :D
    607 likes this.
  14. Hm, haven't received anything from you yet, I think... ;)
    boozle628 likes this.
  15. Wait how did this happen
    607 likes this.
  16. Clever girl? :D
    AliceF3 likes this.
  17. Is anyone up for hosting the next round? :)
  18. And... the time for entering has passed! No further entries will be accepted.

Again, who wants to host the next round? I can assist you with whatever through pm, so no need to be afraid!

Edit: the darts question's scores are more complicated to calculate than I anticipated... >.<
  19. hm.. I liked hosting it, but I dont know if I canfind the time and effort to do it :/
    Patr1cV likes this.