[Forum Game] EMC Hunger Games! [40,000 RUPEE PRIZE!] (S:1)

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Otus_NigRum, Mar 3, 2019.

?

Should I do another season?

Yes, I want to play it again! 12 vote(s) 66.7%
No 1 vote(s) 5.6%
I don't know, it isn't my thing or I'm confused 5 vote(s) 27.8%
  1. How could I not win? I have the high ground :p
  2. Woah, that was very fast! Why did you choose to do that? I think you should have done at most 1 day per day.

Anyway, it's interesting that Fallouthood first refuses to kill Tom, but then later does so anyway. :p
    Otus_NigRum and TomvanWijnen like this.
  3. Good Job, this was defentily interesting. And i did some violent things... unexpected

Edit: I realized I was not nice in this game
  4. Betty you have let me down
  5. I'd like to be in S:2 please if you do one otus :)
    NuclearBobomb, 607 and Otus_NigRum like this.
  6. It would have taken way to long, and it's more convenient for people to see the results and follow along instantly, especially since a few people were literally refreshing the page waiting for the updates, it's exciting.

I'll make sure to reserve a spot for you, and season 2 will be out very shortly :)
  7. m8 me too!
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  8. Save a spot for Estelle Getty for S:2
  9. oooh! yes please! :p I would love to play in S2 :D (as "Little Sazzie" I think) this looks so fun!
  10. I'd like a spot is S2 2
  11. No more reservations may be made for Season 2. It is already out! Go check it out!
    There are only 16 spots left!

Also, if you have already made a reservation, It would be nice if you still entered anyway on Season 2 and mention that you have a reserved spot so I don't forget :)

I forgot to do this, but here's the total results of season 1!

Duck was the most brutal, with 6 kills!
  12. I will play! Nickname: Zandercraft
  13. You typed my name wrong again. :p

Thanks for hosting! Was very interesting! Perhaps, like 607 said, maybe 1 ingame day per real day could be better, but I'm not sure on that one. :)
    NuclearBobomb and 607 like this.
  14. This is pretty awesome!
    Otus_NigRum likes this.