[FORUM GAME] Divide and conquer

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by jacob5089, Apr 14, 2013.

1. The Potato Nugget begins circling the Black Pearl, reloading cannons and preparing for another shot.
  2. The black pearl rams the potato nugget.
  3. ...Wut?

With this unexpected move, some the crew begins boarding, while some members go below decks for the under-deck cannons.
  4. ((They rammed your port side head on- your ship is taking on water slightly.
  5. Well.. That's new..

The Potato Nugget uses the under-deck cannons to begin shooting out the other ships cannons.
  6. The undead crew of the black pearl storms the potato nugget.
  7. Forward Unto Dawn raided a large merchant vessel. We got its entire cargo which includes detailed maps of shipping routes, gold, timber, marble, and iron. We are going back to a bustling port town in Sopwith to sell our 'hard-earned" goods.
  8. The Potato Nugget presses the fight, the under-deck cannon men go up to engage.
  9. After feeling he knows the waters well enough, Captain Juke belives he is ready to raid.
    He spots the battle between the black pearl and the potato nugget, and commands his men to take arms in case they are noticed. They are positioned miles away, but close enought to see the battle.
  10. The crew storm the potato nugget armed with pistols. They begin firing.
  11. The Potato Nugget engages, going on defense, and trying to get a shot in or two.

( I have a question, part of my crew is on the Black Pearl, but the Black Pearl's crew is on my ship... So, is my other part of the crew alone? )
  12. ((No. Not entirely. It is advised you retreat))
  13. The Potato Nugget refuses to back down! The crew on the Black Pearl begins setting fire to the ship, (Not exactly smart.. Whatever!)

The crew also goes back to the Potato Nugget, and helps with the defense!
  14. The Conquerer sneaks up behind the Black Pearl, and captain Juke commands the crew to get the cannons ready.
    "FIRE!" He commands, as a barage of cannon balls are fired at the Black pearl.
  15. The Potato Nugget notices the Conquerer, and continues the fight, more warily however.
  16. Captain Juke orders half the men to plunder the ship, while the other half stay and provide cover for the plunderers.
  17. Which ship? Mine or the Black Pearl?
  18. Derp herp.
    The black pearl xD
  19. One of the crew from the black pearl emerges from the captains quarters, the captain in hand, with a pistol next to his head.
    "Surrender now or he dies!" The crew mate calls.
  20. The Potato Nugget knew this procedure, it's been practiced.
    The captain had been faking up to that point. Quickly, a pirate, from the look-out tower, emerges from the tower and shoots that crew member who had the captain in hostage in the leg, from above. Afterwards, the captain takes out his dagger and begins stabbing the downed member.

After that incident, the Potato Nugget's captain is guarded more closely, and the fight continues.
    However, due to that incident, the Potato Nugget begins thinking of going to offense.