[FORUM GAME] Divide and conquer

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by jacob5089, Apr 14, 2013.

1. The Potato Nugget sails to the eye of the storm, and luckily the storm resides. The Potato Nugget lost many supplies, and is forced to set sail to Gambia.
  2. Name: Captain Juke
    Current job: Unemployed
    Navy or pirate: Pirate
    Ship name: Conqueror

Question: When we sail to Land?, do we make up a name or use a real name for land?
  3. Name: Capitan Flint
    Job: Merchant, Thief, Navy ship, Explorer!
    Pirate or British Navy? Pirate, ARrrr ye mateys!
    Ship Name: The Black Day!
  4. The Potato Nugget reaches Gambia, and Commander Potato forces crew to buy supplies, and some crew members to find temporary jobs to fund various things for the ship.
  5. Your in- ill make up random countries, for now use real ones.
    Accepted.
    A new country called Sopwith is discovered, it is south of Portugal.
  6. This is getting better!

The Potato Nugget leaves Gambia, with refined maps, restocked supplies, and the workers scrounged up enough money to buy more cannon-balls.
    The Potato Nugget heads towards Sopwith, hoping to plunder people due to the fact of no developed towns there yet.
  7. The Conqueror is at dock, stocking up on supplies, maps, gold, and crew members.
    Since i have not commited a crime, no one knows i am a pirate.
  8. ((Did I beat the U.S.S. Moon?))
  9. ((Yes. Feel free to pillage. You'll have to hurry because the ship is sinking.))
    fluffinator09 likes this.
  10. The Red Wolf loots the U.S.S. Moon and loots it and then sinks the ship.
    They find...:
  11. Application:
    Name: Captain Roran
    Current job: I once was an Adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow to the shoulder.... and became an army Captain.
    British navy or Pirate: Pirate
    (If pirate) Name of ship: Forward Unto Dawn
    Now, there are special ships. Dangerous, ships.
    The Flying Dutchman. The black pearl. (More to come)
    These ships are the hardest to pillage. They might even board and pillage You . Your goal as a pirate is to pillage those ships.
    jacob5089 likes this.
  12. The Forward Unto Dawn is being prepared for a long journey. Its crew consists of me, my First Mate Carn, my smith Horst, my navigator Delwin, and 10 fighters. No one know we are pirates, but we are being loaded with maps, navigating supplies, cannonballs, tar for repairs, and weapons.
    jacob5089 likes this.
  13. After days of preperation, the Conqueror sets sail.
    Captain Juke would like to know the water first before pillaging, and avoid any other ships.
  14. Forward Unto Dawn may cross paths with the Conqueror, but to make sure that we are properly identified here is a picture of Forward Unto Dawn.

Forward Unto Dawn sets sail, naturally, at dawn. We are on the lookout for merchant vessels shipping goods from England to France. We are hoping to get some good loot.
    jacob5089 likes this.
  15. Captain Juke spots the Forward Unto Dawn, and makes his way around the ship, avoiding it entirely.
  16. The Potato Nugget has spotted a small town in Sopwith. Cannons are being prepared, as men are being equipped with flintlocks, cutlasses, and a few got some blunderbusses.
  17. The black pearl is sighted off the coast of Sopwith
  18. Make no mistake, the potato nugget is after the black pearl! The potato nugget arms their cannons, and begins shooting!
  19. The black pearl engages full force cannons, and begins to sail towards the potato nugget.
  20. Forward Unto Dawn is ready to attack any merchants that are shipping goods from England to France, England to Germany, or England to Sopwith. We already took a small merchant vessel and its cargo of timber. The timber will be sold or used to reinforce the ship.