[FORUM GAME] 20,000 colonies under the sea

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by bitmonger20, Mar 23, 2013.

1. Name: URBC#1
    Depth: 10
    Hostility: Hostile
    Special: It is nearly impossible to access this underwater base.
    Top Secret operations related to weapons and genetics are being performed in the base.
    It resembles to a bunker and it obtains energy from a nearby volcano.
    Food is mostly produced in special farms, but once a month a special capsule is thrown from the surface and taken into the base by the collector drones.
    It has got an experimental fusion reactor inside.
    The main population of URBC#1: Atomic scientists, genetists, soldiers.
    Any non-human living creature who gets too close is immediately caught by the collector drones and taken to the laboratory.
    Any human or artifact, if hostile, will be destroyed by the security drones, the laser turrets or the harpoon-missiles.
    607 likes this.
  2. OP!! OP!! OP!! ^^^^
  3. Unfair much?
  4. Nope... Why?
  5. Name:Rapture
    Depth:15
    Hostility:Extremely Dangerous
    Special:Cant be Harmed,Extremely big population, Many nuclear scientists, Great economy, Has lancer big daddy's(Invincible soldiers), Can send out super fast suicide bombing swimming pigs at anyone that comes within 100 miles, Can send out nuclear missiles at anyone within the planet:Earth, Can go to space with there space shuttle, Has infinite resources due to the space shuttle and many mines under the sea floor, Anyone can alter/change genetics to have super powers, Little sisters draw any energy from dead enemy's and ration it into the population,
  6. Didn't see that "Nearly" in the beginning.
  7. Starts research on new metal found near the core of the earth.
  8. Enriches metal to make the worlds most dens mineral.
  9. uses metal to set up unbreakable and penetrable mile thick barriers.
    Also uses metal on big daddy suites to make them even more invincible.
  10. Dude, there's a big difference between my base and THIS. If you're trying to criticise my base you've gone too far.
  11. My base
    Base.png
    Xxandster700xX likes this.
  12. Lol. i never said that my base couldn't be invincible and no i wasn't trying to criticize your base.
  13. You said your soldiers were invincible and that my base was unfair.
    fluffinator09 likes this.
  14. But i never said that my base "wasent" fair also
  15. Name: Brominia
    Depth: Bottom of the Mariana Trench, deepest point in the earths oceans.
    hostility: Neutral
    Special: Colony of the USA circa 1987. Nuclear Missle Manufacturing center, able to produce 50 missles a day.
    Population 25,000
  16. Now that's a valid colony^^ Andster and Chascarrillo, I ask as another player that you please revise your colonies to enter fit the game standards and give the rest of us a chance.
  17. Invincible is not allowed!
    Max depth is 10!
    Infinite?!
    Pigs?(Not op just funny)
  18. Angler discovers the tons of animals around it. Our nation proposes that all OP nations will be destroyed. Anyone with us?
  19. Name: Bightel
    Depth: 7
    hostility: Nuetral
    Special: The only creatures that live here are highly developed mermaids and fish, whom have created high tech weaponry and and evolved to have hardened scales.

We have started to build 3 nukes for defense purposes. All is well and we are living peacefully. We are seeking allies.
  20. Name: Aissergorp
    Depth: 5
    Hostility: Neutral
    Special: It is a technocracy, where the most experienced and knowledgeable in economics lead.
    It has a mixed economy, with the government providing utilities to satisfy the basic physical needs of everyone and to stimulate economic growth, and the private sector competing with the public sector and satisfying demand for luxuries.

Aissergorpian forces make their way to Depth 5 and build a parliament as the first structure in the colony, which for now shall hold all of Aissergorp. They draft and enact their constitution, officially renouncing their right to declare war on another country, only to use their weaponry for self-defense.