Forum Attachement

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Hasorko, Dec 12, 2015.

1. A long time ago I used attachements in the forum. I was wondering if it is now disabled since I cant find it anymore. Under "More -> Site Help-> BB Codes" it is still explained how to insert attachments into the post, so I am not sure if it is disabled or not?

If it is disabled maybe the contr. team could fix that in the BB Codes section :p?
  2. I think Aikar removed it.
  3. Check the link "how to upload images" under the buttons. i removed it as I didn't want to have to keep building up hosting files when there's plenty of other websites out there that specialize at that.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  4. Well that is correct. I was just thinking of this post. I really liked how the attachements gave a nice and tidy way to organize the pictures in ur thread using the thumbnails. Also you had a build in photo album.

But then again if you work urself into the image host pages you can come to a similar result. :)
  5. Best place for that would be Imgur. The best part is that if you're looking at a picture which you'd like to use on the forums then all you need to do is merely copy/paste the (automatically generated) BBCode and off you go.

Imgur is much better at keeping and maintaining a photo album than EMC is ;)
  6. Well EMC did a good job back in the days. But yeah I do know how to use imgur no worries. I just wanted to check out if the feature was still in place.